The Street Fighter IV Thread

There isn't any official announcement but it'll be coming to arcades, which is basically a PC in a big box, so it's safe to assume it'll come for PC as well. The creator once mentioned on his blog that if releasing the game for PC will be fast and an easy process. Didn't mention when they are planning to do so though. So if you are buying a console for just one game, I'd say you wait. Though there are many other interesting titles for PS3, if you're interested in them.

gauravraw said:
There isn't any official announcement but it'll be coming to arcades, which is basically a PC in a big box, so it's safe to assume it'll come for PC as well. The creator once mentioned on his blog that if releasing the game for PC will be fast and an easy process. Didn't mention when they are planning to do so though. So if you are buying a console for just one game, I'd say you wait. Though there are many other interesting titles for PS3, if you're interested in them.

SSF4 is already out in arcades in the UK and in Japan, which, technically are windows based ports of the game.But porting the game to the PC is not easy and is very expensive.Since SF4 was the most pirated game last year, Capcom will surely try and milk as much out of the console version of SSF4 before they decide to port it.But yes, SSF4 is pretty much inevitable to the PC.Best part is Capcom have hinted of DLC that could be a new character Hugo (though he isn't new in SF, but he would be in SSF4)

F|0ccY said:
SSF4 is already out in arcades in the UK and in Japan, which, technically are windows based ports of the game.But porting the game to the PC is not easy and is very expensive.Since SF4 was the most pirated game last year, Capcom will surely try and milk as much out of the console version of SSF4 before they decide to port it.But yes, SSF4 is pretty much inevitable to the PC.Best part is Capcom have hinted of DLC that could be a new character Hugo (though he isn't new in SF, but he would be in SSF4)

I disagree with the game being difficult to port onto PC, after all arcade machines are PCs and if the game is already out for them, I don't think it's the coding part they are worried about, it's the piracy. Also, the game is developed using MT framework, so it should be the opposite instead-- difficult port for consoles.

Few matches with my Balrog.Still needs a lot more training, but its freaking hard using charge characters on the keyboard.

[youtube]Jvo9BAjkABY[/youtube]

[youtube]Vqt-KGvzZbk[/youtube]

Back