The Street Fighter IV Thread

vercetti said:
Is the reason only cosmetic or it has anything to do with the make and quality of the SSF4 TE fight sticks?

All 'TE' fightsticks are same, material wise. Only Round 2 had some minor modifications over Round 1 for better PC compatibility, still it's not supposed to work with Windows officially, but it does. Other than that and of course cosmetics, everything is same.

Round 2 looks simply gorgeous imo!

Sweet, but it looked like you were playing at some really low settings, maybe thats why FRAPS maintained a playable framerate.

There's no performance hit with Frapsing (even at 60fps) as long as you are dumping the recordings onto a separate HDD.

Nice video btw, good to see a video where I could actually make out what was going on :). The pro videos are just too fast to keep up with.

F|0ccY said:
Sweet, but it looked like you were playing at some really low settings, maybe thats why FRAPS maintained a playable framerate.

Well I play at 720p with no AA, high model, particle and background. So it's not that low.

gauravraw said:
Well I play at 720p with no AA, high model, particle and background. So it's not that low.

Well I tired recording it on High but my fps never went above 40 while recording.But it stays at 60 locked with everything low except background on high, but then it used to cause a lot of input lag.

Recording it into a separate HDD also doesn't help with the fps.

I play at 1080p at all settings maxxed out but AA@OFF....

the game kinda slows down when u turn on AA. I have a 5770 1GB gpu with 4GB card and yet the game literally hangs when I turn on AA:mad:

gauravraw said:

F|0ccY said:
Recording it into a separate HDD also doesn't help with the fps.
That doesn't sound right. Stupid question, but was it a seperate HDD or just a seperate partition?

quan chi said:
the game plays in slow mo if its below 55 fps :-[.if vsync is turned on and frame rate to fixed it lags.:-[
If you have an nVidia GPU, set Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1 instead of 3.
That should help with the input lag.

Also try forcing Triple Buffering with the D3D Overrider included with RivaTuner.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess U have no idea about SF4...that's for sure...

Pls don't make this thread about KoF....If u don't know how to play SF4 then open a thread for **what's the name** whatever game:):)

KoF:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Arun1 said:
Ha Ha Ha

You kids need to move to a real fighting game like KoF.

^^
Just kidding mate.I don't think there are as many KoF fans anyway and anybody who played it knows its one of those games where sticks are a necessity.
Which reminds me,when are decent sticks going to be available to us that doesn't cost an arm and a leg :mad:

Exactly my emotions...

I am so dying to buy the mad catz TE....its 12k in India that too imported without warranty and this is available in US for 5.5k

Arun1 said:
^^

Just kidding mate.I don't think there are as many KoF fans anyway and anybody who played it knows its one of those games where sticks are a necessity.

Which reminds me,when are decent sticks going to be available to us that doesn't cost an arm and a leg :mad:

saumilsingh said:
That doesn't sound right. Stupid question, but was it a seperate HDD or just a seperate partition?

Oh, then that might be the problem, I have so many partitions I don't know which one is in which HDD.:p

Another problem I have is that FRAPS doesn't record sound, even if I tried using both the sound recording options.

Another problem I have is that FRAPS doesn't record sound
is it for all the games?
actually it seems like a windows problem.which version of windows you have? if you are in windows xp sp2 try using sp3.

Back