What exactly is Government of India doing?

Now another lockdown...well I had already predicted this since April that the game of lockdown will go on at least till next early year.
Every 15 days its just the game whose levels get changed with same characters and modes.
Lockdown will continue in places that show no improvement. What else do you want ?

Just because some places are managing poorly does not mean others are going to be locked down.

The question is why are these places doing badly.

What is the reason for Pune which has 1/3 the population of Bangalore to have 18 times more cases ? Piss poor management !!

We are all following a general plan in the country, some enforce those, others do not.

I follow the bulletins daily that my state puts out and 45% of new cases in the state over the last two weeks are all people with travel to guess where, Maha

There is no community spread in my state that is certain.

HIGHLIGHTS
  • Public, private offices have been allowed to reopen with 100% workforce in Bengal from 8th June
  • The religious places in the state will also reopen from 1st June with certain restrictions
  • However, schools will remain closed till all through June

Lockdown will continue in places that show no improvement. What else do you want ?

Just because some places are managing poorly does not mean others are going to be locked down.

The question is why are these places doing badly.

What is the reason for Pune which has 1/3 the population of Bangalore to have 18 times more cases ? Piss poor management !!

We are all following a general plan in the country, some enforce those, others do not.

I follow the bulletins daily that my state puts out and 45% of new cases in the state over the last two weeks are all people with travel to guess where, Maha

There is no community spread in my state that is certain.
Dude even if you lockdown completely like a jail the spread is just gonna continue albeit at a bit slower pace. How? That only medical associates should answer as the virus seems to spread via air but no concrete info. on that. Medical teams arent researching enough on this and instead rushing for the vaccine which anyways is gonna take another year and to reach the global masses another yr or 2!

And Bangalore etc. regions aren't densely populated and severely affected as Mumbai and Pune so no logic comparing these cities.

Dude even if you lockdown completely like a jail the spread is just gonna continue albeit at a bit slower pace. How? That only medical associates should answer as the virus seems to spread via air but no concrete info. on that. Medical teams arent researching enough on this and instead rushing for the vaccine which anyways is gonna take another year and to reach the global masses another yr or 2!

And Bangalore etc. regions aren't densely populated and severely affected as Mumbai and Pune so no logic comparing these cities.
The lock down is not being followed in your state. That is the simple answer. The enforcement is lax. During lockdown 1.0 there were inter ministerial teams that visited 6 states because there were flagrant violations. What is really upsetting is they gave Gujarat a clean chit.

Your testing is fine i can see that with the graphs but if containment & contact tracing is not being done that is two legs of the three that are missing.

What is the solution for maha ? president's rule ?

There are slums all over India not just in Bombay. Positivity rates in NYC are even higher. There are no slums there. No masks and lax enforcement.

Bengal going for herd immunity.
Yes, but officially no. It finally went through Didi's head, that after 2 months, no matter what she does about 1 percent of population will die, and Corona seems kinder than the current economy.
ICMR also finally understood that flattening of curve doesn't happen with lockdown against viral epidemics.
So instead of calling it widening of the curve ( that would imply that the lockdown actually worsened things...which it did) they coined a new term shifting/ drifting of the curve. It will still be acceptable to the common people ( though technically wrong)

The lock down is not being followed in your state.

It wasn't followed by the migrants who had to suffer due to dear leader's poorly thought out/implemented lockdown, they were desperate to go home and congregated at railway stations in large numbers while gullible people kept donating to PMCARES fund.

There are slums all over India not just in Bombay.

There are almost a million people living in Dharavi in a 2 sq km area, anyone who talks about social distancing in Mumbai is a retard who hasn't ever travelled in a local train.

A month back the first infected who was found was 20 kms away in Dharavi, now there are 28 in the single source area which is just 10 mins walking distance from where I stay, 8 people were hiding in the Mosque & 20 were found around the Mosque, other people staying around were quarantined & testing began all over in my area (just temperature check) everyone were told to lock themselves inside for almost 2 weeks, also attaching pic of the only ration which was provided at that time without asking. No one are following social distancing rules there, no one are wearing masks & are doing exactly opposite to what are being told to follow

Our area which is Non Single Source is blocked from all sides & we have to take permission to go out for groceries from police station which is 5 mins from my house, yesterday noon was my turn & when I went out, the situation was looking like it was coming back to normal, crowd has started, the highways which used to be blocked were all opened but no such announcement was made

Social distancing is impossible in Mumbai, but yes, we have world's best CM & he is completely in control of the situation & is doing everything to contain it, rains may start anytime soon & it is very much likely that the infection will reach community level, I doubt even GANPATI BAPPA will be able to save us ?

Only best thing happened during lock down was that the RAM MANDIR construction has started, now you all will think why am I mentioning RAM MANDIR, it is to balance it out because I mentioned MOSQUE too, so that this post looks sickular, however I am not.

Attachments

• 20200423_135950a.jpg
    20200423_135950a.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 142
I am surprised as to no one is talking about more pressing needs, that is, expenditure on health. With a little over 1% of GDP, we must be one of the lowest. We are currently testing at ~2500/1 million, Russia tests ~47,000/1 million USa around 50,000/1 million.

Point is everyone is talking as if social distancing is the panacea to fight against covid. But, we are forgetting that people are still contracting covid despite maintaining all health parameters( Indigo Chennai covid case). The health infrastructure should have been strengthened so that people's immunity would have warded off covid. Putting the entire blame on people not maintaining social distancing seems incorrect to me.

There were weddings/ birthdays happening during lockdown.

Yes, my niece's wedding was on 26th April & it was to happen because my father had expired on 28th February & according to belief no new auspicious ceremony will take place for a year except for events which are already fixed.

We took permission & only 7 people were involved in the wedding, bride, groom, both parents & purohit, before the wedding happened, all 7 people were in self quarantine for 20 days & were checked regularly.

Yes, my niece's wedding was on 26th April & it was to happen because my father had expired on 28th February & according to belief no new auspicious ceremony will take place for a year except for events which are already fixed.

We took permission & only 7 people were involved in the wedding, bride, groom, both parents & purohit, before the wedding happened, all 7 people were in self quarantine for 20 days & were checked regularly.
This should have been the case for anyone who was going to perform a mass social gathering. But some people think they are above the virus, won't contract it(Bengaluru wedding, MP mass gathering to celebrate arrival of a spiritual leader in these times, Delhi incident). Point is, there are sane people and idiots on either side. Need to put the latter in proper place.

Last edited:
This should have been the case for anyone who was going to perform a mass social gathering. But some people think they are above the virus, won't contract it(Bengaluru wedding, MP mass gathering to celebrate arrival of a spiritual leader in these times, Delhi incident). Point is, there are idiots in either side.

The business of politics is to make the society corrupt so that the politics cannot be questioned when law makers think they are above the law

About the Delhi Incidence, their centers are all over the world but permission were denied by Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia, Bangladesh & Indonesia but were permitted to perform in India

About the Delhi Incidence, their centers are all over the world but permission were denied by Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia, Bangladesh & Indonesia but were permitted to perform in India

Bingo... And people need to stop blindly supporting their politicians and question them when they act against societal interests. Untill then, blame game won't get us anywhere.

I am talking about large gatherings.

I am talking about large gatherings.

More than 4 people is termed as large gathering, but chill, you wouldn't have known untill I told you this.
Post automatically merged:

Bingo... And people need to stop blindly supporting their politicians and question them when they act against societal interests. Untill then, blame game won't get us anywhere.

They do not listen to their politicians, their politicians have to listen to them.

They only listen to their religious leaders

Back