Whey Protein, where to buy!

Hi guys,

I tried Avvatar whey protein.
No bloating or digestive issues, tried malai kulfi flavour and unflavoured one. Both tastes good. going to continue with unflavoured one.
The hype is real, it gives good results.

Bought from Hyugalife.

1711981739362.png

good is very subjective my friend :)
When medicines are faked - playing with lives of people, please proceed with extreme caution with Indian brands, you never know when you find a cockroach legs in your shake for extra protein and crunch.

here is a detailed review
good resource - https://twitter-thread.com/t/1629670100595888128
REad that it tastes like Milk.

Is there any protien that tastes good and not like chalk/milk?

Last edited:
Been taking myprotein isolate for the last 6 months. They have a new clear whey isolate which is supposed to have even lesser lactose. Has anyone tried it?

also is there better quality isolate than myprotein availble in our country, it’s okay if its pricier.

REad that it tastes like Milk.

Is there any protien that tastes good and not like chalk/milk?
It is unflavored. Try flavored ones if you want better taste. Though they might be less healthier.

good is very subjective my friend :)
When medicines are faked - playing with lives of people, please proceed with extreme caution with Indian brands, you never know when you find a cockroach legs in your shake for extra protein and crunch.

here is a detailed review
good resource - https://twitter-thread.com/t/1629670100595888128
The second link is very good, albeit scary. We really need more regulations for supplements. Which protien powder would you recommend @Ramadhir Singh ?

Been taking myprotein isolate for the last 6 months. They have a new clear whey isolate which is supposed to have even lesser lactose. Has anyone tried it?

also is there better quality isolate than myprotein availble in our country, it’s okay if its pricier.
Anyone has tried clear whey isolate?

Nothing beats on's hyrdro isolate. They were the one's who introduced the concept of isolate.

Back