windows 8 NOW

thanks, will tune in.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Damn, 8 is pretty cool! Seems a lot of new API's are opened for the metro style apps! Plus will work on x86 and ARM.

I think for the first time in years MS can now enjoy the title of being cool and innovative (post WP7 era)

At least on paper this seems to be THE OS I was waiting for and it can even run on a Atom + 1GB RAM netbook :O
A comment on that engadget page
seriously impressed ... Bruce Willis announcing that bare minimum specification
:rofl:

Now I can buy a tablet which can do some REAL work

btw, suddenly Focus in 10k seems to be the most VFM phone now! (assuming it gets WP8)

completely blown over... this if implemented properly (and i think it will).. should blow away competition.. here begins the new era of windows tablet... like like likey..!!!

Can everyone still watch the webcast? I was watching it and suddenly stopped. Can't connect again. :(

Also, I want that Toshiba laptop!!!! :drool2:

Also very impressed by the support for the various languages, plus all the underlying API's.

Also time to download W8 finally. Kept away from the beta versions.

Nothing will happen to Apple, unless MS gets out good cheap decent tablet running W8 ARM. Ditto for WP7/8. Till then Apple will not even notice MS.

Only started laughing when the host mentioned that the underlying kernel (windows), is the most reliable kernel in the world right now, or something like that.:rofl:

will download this asap when it comes out.this is a big change from win 7 which i liked anyway,but its good to see microsoft isnt resting on its laurels.

Back