Xiaomi Redmi 1S goes on sale on Flipkart for Rs. 5999

slightly OT but does FK offer a COD option for Xiaomi phones ?
they do for the mi pistons.
Yes, it does but I think it depends on the account and the address. Atleast that's what I felt when I ordered first 2 phones on COD they were from old existing account and known addresses shipped by Ekart but then the 3rd one I ordered for a friend from a new account for interior Maharashtra, COD was not an option and I had to pay the money before hand. So to answer your question, Yes, FK offer COD option.

Bro I Feel once it was delivered to me :p

Cheers and Enjoy 1S and rearding Redmi Note it will be sell after 1S over and also Mi TV 2 will be in Q2 or 3 in 2015
First tey onna launch Mi TV and i m gonna buy 2 of tem :p

3 rd dy on 4.4.4 Cm 11 and No LAG awesome Rom uyz plz use tis Link and follow eac step :p

http://webtrickz.com/how-to-install-android-4-4-4-kitkat-based-cm11-rom-on-xiaomi-redmi-1s/
jaydipmori if you want better battery back-up and use the Redmi 1s getting without any heating problem than use DU BATTERY SAVER PRO VERSION i mean pro version not free version and u will get it on any t***nt site and use the Redmi 1s in stock as it supports many features and i have installed more than 30+ application and still i have 323mb of free RAM

"First tey onna launch Mi TV and i m gonna buy 2 of tem"
Bro i have heard that they will launch Mi TV2 just like they launched Mi3 before Mi2 in INDIA and as i have LG curved OLED TV 55 inch 4K TV to watch my Dish Tv and i am pretty satisfied but i use Sony Bravia 3D LED 44 inch with my PC but its only 1080p so if we get what Xiaomi mentioned in its specification than i will change my PC Monitor (Sony Bravia 3D LED 44 inch 1080p) with the Mi TV2 as i can feel the difference between 4K resolution and 1920x1080p because i own both but let me tell you its truely awesome watching in my LG curved OLED TV 55 inch 4K TV and the main thing is i have to look for another GPU to Sli as i use TiTAN and for me buying a Mi TV2 and play games in high settings would be possible with Mi TV2 or not with my TiTAN i dont know as i have not tried using my PC with my LG curved OLED TV 55 inch 4K TV and as of now i am quite satisfied but i will buy Mi TV whatever it is Mi TV or Mi TV2 so please guys help me in getting one for me......

And guy please give a input about using R9 290x in crossfire a better option than GTX Titan in SLI because i have heard horror stories of AMD crossfire Driver Problems floating all over the net whereas NVIDIA SLI drivers are much more stable so what you guys think
Should i go for another TITAN and sli it to play at high settings or Sell the TiTAN and buy 2 R9 290x because i want to play in High Setting in 4k resolution and for me playing smoothly in high setting in high details is more important than anything else as my CPU is AMD FX 8350 with Crosshair V Formula-Z....

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

@jaydipmori Can you tell me the difference i means what differences i can see if changed to unofficial ROM of Kitkat and any advantages and Drawback of this new ROM comparing the stock ROM Jellybean......

Last edited:
A big thank you @jaydipmori
I did it!!!...........flashed to an unofficial CyanogenMod ROM (CM11) with the help of @jaydipmori given link which is here and steps are so so easy and i did the backup of my MiUI ROM too...
See these steps very easy.....

REDMI 1S CUSTOM ROM.jpg

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys please help me tomorrow as i need to buy another for my brother as you people wont believe me he still uses N8 which is a very old phone so i want to gift him and all of this possible if you guys help me.....
So if anyone can help me than it will be awesome...........

Last edited:
Hello Experts & Redmi 1S Owners,

Anybody here use/tried RedMi in Lite mode, If yes

Can anybody able to share how to use Landscape Mode when 'Lite Mode' is enabled,

Example how to view picture or view webpage in Landscape view ? Though at Toggles -> Notification drop down 'Rotation' is enabled, but there is no way the phone goes to Landscape mode under any application.

3HCs8b1.png

Updated MIUI 41.1 version.

And the Lite Mode version is

ZJpRsUk.png

Last edited:
Guys please help again i lost the battle to buy a Redmi 1s directly from flipkart so please help me if anyone can get one for me as desperately need one for my brother my own brother......So please help...
And Dare Devil & Sumit Kumar Singh if you can help me get one more than please help.......

Just got one mi powerbank and my uncle grabbed it first second i opened the box

thnk god i ordered 2 more before out of stock :p

Mi Rocks

Meanwhile get special invity to buy PISTON from Flp :D

Thanks bro I will try on 30th as I thought it was today as there was no electricity in my area at that time around 2:00pm and I don't use PC when generator is on.... As there is frequent load shedding because of flood in some area's and thank God my Generator is working everyday minimum 6-8 hours as our inverter works for 1-1 1/2 hour max after that we have to rely on generator and luckily I bought from a trade fair 6 months back now it's showing it's importance

If anybody wants to grab a Redmi today then let me know. I've been able to manage 1-2 everytime. Will try it if anyone needs it the only issue is I can do it from your a/c only if you have registered for sale because I have only one account & have registered for a piece that my friend needs.

hi all, anybody who is running CM11 ROM plz share their experience and are there any bugs/glitches??
Bro i am using CM11 and everything works great just one problem and that is you can set ring tones of a specific song as you have to use any one from the default list other than that no problem.....
Please Guys help me i desperately need one REDMI 1s so please help because i logged in flipkart just 15mins ago but its saying you have not registered whereas i registered 3 days back and i am 100% sure....

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking to buy one redmi 1S for me. Last two times failed. This time also am trying. If anyone got extra, pls share one to me.

Thanks.

Customers who are able to successfully buy RedMi 1S during today's sale
must complete the payment by 2.30PM today.

Flipkarts arrogance is only growing....
No wonder if next week they demand payment first and then try your luck to buy the phone....

that can be done even now... And why should FK be bothered about it as long as they are selling their own devices...

Back