Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

^ Hey, where do we need to enter the coupon? I went till the stage where it asks for the Billing and Shipping addresses, and closed the window after that. Is the coupon asked after that stage?

Just ordered a pair. Thanks :D

Saw them in the stores for Rs.3000 last week. It was listed on the site at the same price, to my surprise when I clicked on it the price showed up as Rs.1199. So ended up getting them for 900.

3k when you look here: Mens,Adult 10 (Euro 44),Shoes,Formal,Hush Puppies Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

and 1200 when you actually click on it: Hush Puppies Mens Formal Black Slip ons Shoes 854 6959 Black Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

@Mohit - They're the same people.

Its 3k on ebay too, http://cgi.ebay.in/HushPuppies-Mens...m&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item2a07088dc2

ajab.ghajab said:
Oh boy. This is hurting my resolution not to buy anything for 7 days in a row :(
Resolutions are meant exclusively for the first week of every new year. Break it! :)

i want to order a pair of converse shoes but never bought shoes online

and are they trustable ?

and some size issues also

what if the fitting is not perfect

the price is good btw

^ I have bought previously from bigshoebazaar, and have had no issues at all. They ship BlueDart, I got my package in less than 30 hours from the time of purchase.

Also, bigshoebazaar in particular has a size policy where in you can (a) opt for two sizes (but pay for one), and return the one that you don't require at your own expense (b) buy one size, and after receipt, return it to them at your own expense for a different size.

However, if you check your size from your existing shoes, you shouldn't have a problem since these are standard lengths.

I had like two trasactions with bigshoebazaar before,its very good,they ship by blue dart. They provide you with original box,and packing while shipping is good too

they are highly recommended

initially i thought something fishy may happen,but its not the case

they give you a call to verify your order and then they ship it,their customer care is good it,once i had a chat with them

before evening of this sunday i would order a pair of good sandals from them for sure

Can someone take the trouble of suggesting me a good sports shoe. Wouldn't require it for any kind of activity at all. Just wearing it when I go out shopping or the like. Budget 2K post discount.

Thanxx dantool... bought a pair of Provogue leather slippers... :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ajab.ghajab said:
Can someone take the trouble of suggesting me a good sports shoe. Wouldn't require it for any kind of activity at all. Just wearing it when I go out shopping or the like. Budget 2K post discount.
Try this...

adidas Mens Sports Grey Red Silver White Laced Running Shoes 333407 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

I was getting this but realized I already got two pairs of sport shoes... One of which I never opened.. :ashamed:

^ Looks good, and available for my size too! Thanks :) Any more suggestions? Sorry, I am not lazy, just plain clueless :(

I was gonna order 3 pairs yesterday..but then I read some reviews online. Some people had negative experiences..so backed out at the last minute

But here people seem to be comfortable with this seller. so again confused...I had really liked some...

people - please let me know..should I buy? in any case, total amount was coming out around 1600 post discount

Back