Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

Ordered a pair of converse to gift it to my sister using the 25% off coupon .Got it delivered in 2 days via BLUE-DART .Great service :D

Thanks..

I am still confused..can't make up my mind...

These are the situations when u wanna check the feel of the shoe.. Its too diff to judge the feel online.. :p

dipen01 said:
Thanks..

I am still confused..can't make up my mind...

These are the situations when u wanna check the feel of the shoe.. Its too diff to judge the feel online.. :p

same situation here man

i am still on a searching spree for the best one and it would be great if you guyz list out some good shoes for me

i am thinking of buying a pair of slippers and a converse :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

here are some slippers and converse shoes i have searched for

please suggest me the best out of these or please tell me if u see something better than this :)

Converse Mens Womens Casual Blue Laced Shoes 0104192A Navy Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

Puma Mens Womens Casual Black Red Laced Shoes 46001204 Black Red Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

iD Mens Casual Blue Red White Laced Shoes ID1019 WHT BLU Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

adidas Mens Womens Casual Black White Laced Shoes 333369 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

adidas Mens Casual Blue White Laced Shoes 333554 D Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

Bata Mens Casual Black Flip Flop V Strap Slippers 877 6826 Black Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

Puma Mens Casual Black Slippers 91490001 Black Cream Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

btw the size is Euro 10 :)

PC1002364L8H - this coupon code [20% off] is working

just checked it now thought dint buy anything because still thinking which one to buy :(

30% discount on adidas. Use promo code PC1002374JCH. The promo code will give discount only on adidas. Code valid till friday midnight for first 100 orders only

Rush guys! And as a token of appreciation, please suggest me some good Adidas shoe for casual use :p

raksrules said:
Hey great man....guys suggest some euro 43 size adidas shoes for walking/jogging/running.

How are these ?? Dont want to go for expensive ones :ashamed:

adidas Mens Sports Black White Laced Running Shoes 317862 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com
Ordered these....

adidas Mens Sports Black White Laced Running Shoes 317862 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

Got for under 1K

Now someone motivate me to get up early in morning and go for jogging/running :p

hey guyz i am gonna order today and just want to confirm - they are real or 1st duplicate because the pricing is good :)

swastikrj said:
hey guyz i am gonna order today and just want to confirm - they are real or 1st duplicate because the pricing is good :)
They are real so dont worry. Duplicate if any or unbranded ones are under UNLISTED brand i guess.

swastikrj said:

they're absolutely real.got a pair of provogue and lotto delivered yesterday.only those available under unlisted category are duplicate.

most of the shoes are available @ MRP only(in fact we have to pay extra for shipping).pricing is good only on the stuff available on sale or after applying the discount coupon.

They are Original. But why is the discount so surprising.

From time to time there are sales of min 20% to 50% discount on Reebok, Addidas, Nike, Red Tape....etc.....etc in malls (Central for example).

The discount found here is quite normal

Back