Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

i got the addidas shoe and its not comfortable at all and guess wt its sep2008 make , i am going to request for refund ASAP

MohitPreet said:
i got the addidas shoe and its not comfortable at all and guess wt its sep2008 make , i am going to request for refund ASAP
What is the policy of refund or say the size does not fit and we need a bigger size say then how to go about ?

Ok guys i had ordered one pair of sandals and one pair of adiadas shoes. Both euro 43. Now the issue was that the shoes are perfect but sandals are tight, so i had an online chat with them and this is what i did

1. Took their proper address from online support

2. Couriered back to sandals to them. Bluedart charged me 120 rupees for that :mad: DTDC quoted 200 :mad:

3. In the mean time i have placed another order on their website for same sandals of one size bigger and chose mode of payment as cheque

4. I wont send any cheque to them. They will adjust the amount as i had already paid.

5. After they receive my sandals, they will courier the new ones back.

Now the leaflet inside the courier had some mention of return of shipping charges upto 10% of value of shoes, which means i MAY GET a refund in form of gift voucher for the amount i spent on courier (10% max of shoes price or 100 rupees whichever is lower)

This is procedure.

PS: I asked them that cant i return the old ones back to the bluedart guy and take the new ones to which he said NO since he told that bluedart will charge them 250 for the return.

HailStonE said:
Which model... ?
adidas Mens Sports Red White Laced Running Shoes 336502 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

this is the one i ordered , not comforatble at all

and yes regarding return shipping refund , he said they wud return upto 100 Rs as gift voucher

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

harshmendhi said:
is that possible that we return the shoes.
yes u can return and the money will be refunded without shipping , which will be given as 100 rs gift voucher

shittiest adidas shoes i have ever seen looks so good from the surface and even when u feel it with hands looks good , but hold on , slip them on ur feet and u will throw them away the very next moment , atleast thats wat i felt with this pair i ordered ,

alreadt taped it , ready for return shipping tmrw

MohitPreet said:
adidas Mens Sports Red White Laced Running Shoes 336502 Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

this is the one i ordered , not comforatble at all

shittiest adidas shoes i have ever seen looks so good from the surface and even when u feel it with hands looks good , but hold on , slip them on ur feet and u will throw them away the very next moment , atleast thats wat i felt with this pair i ordered ,

Hmm... It does look good... but with sports shoes fitting does always vary from person to person 'coz of way our gait is... Hard luck there..

dipen01 said:
This one..
I've used these pairs a number of times and many of my friends have it too. Over time (about 1-2 months) they'll open up and become comfortable. They'll comfortably last for 2-3yrs. They're specially brought in Defence canteens(along with the Big Army boots) because of their grip and strength. These are excellent biking shoes.

I received my Lee Cooper shoes in 2 days.

But now they are too tight. Ordered as per my old shoes size only.

:(

sg3707 said:
I received my Lee Cooper shoes in 2 days.

But now they are too tight. Ordered as per my old shoes size only.

:(

Check my post above of what to do to get a bigger size.

Back