Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

RVK2488 said:
I was gonna order 3 pairs yesterday..but then I read some reviews online. Some people had negative experiences..so backed out at the last minute

But here people seem to be comfortable with this seller. so again confused...I had really liked some...
people - please let me know..should I buy? in any case, total amount was coming out around 1600 post discount
Go ahead and buy,they are of very good quality
If shoe is out of stock,they would inform you and return your money.No point of loosing money
I totally ordered three pairs of shoes,First pair of shoes i got a reply that shoes are out of stock,they refunded my money. Rest of the two trasactions were super fine.
Shipping is safe as its by Bluedart

I am getting message - "You have already used this Promotion Code (0 times) in your Previous Order/s" :(

coupon not working wat to do now??

it was supposed to last till today midnight

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

damn missed it , not working anymore , even on making a new id , wanted to order a pair for dad

try again! did not work for me the first time I applied it, worked on the second try. Going to order another pair, let me check if it's working.

lol, I got this.

You have already used this Promotion Code (1 times) in your Previous Order/s,

not working bro :

You have already used this Promotion Code (0 times) in your Previous Order/s

and i havent even used it once , i tried multiple times still not working

^^ refer site retailmenot.com

btw, used that 20% wala coupon and purchased 2 pairs few mins ago :D

----------

PC1002372BQF (25% Off) is working again :hap2:

but I already bought with 20% off coupon :(

ordered a wrong pair , now how to cancel the order and make a new order again , tried calling the seller , his phone is busy since last 1 hr , seems like he has not put down the receiver of his landline phone

MohitPreet said:
ordered a wrong pair , now how to cancel the order and make a new order again , tried calling the seller , his phone is busy since last 1 hr , seems like he has not put down the receiver of his landline phone
give him a offline mail,if its the size,its very much possible,

most likely they may offer a refund

if price difference is there,they may offer refund or allow you to pay diff amount

this is it:

PC1002364L8H Flat 20% on all shoes Enjoy

Expiry not known

above from post #27 by prashant 11

Back