Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

very efficeint i wud say and he has his site very well as well with good options to narrow down ur search , searching is so damn easy on his site

MohitPreet said:
searching is so damn easy on his site

Cannot agree more on this. It is very very simple to search for what is actually required.

I was like Euro 43 > running -> adidas...boom i got what i wanted :D

dude, they sell branded stuff unless they are listed under the unlisted brand, click on Larger Image & Additional Views to see the branding on the inner and outer sole.

A discount of 25% on branded shoes is just amazing. Even if you wait till next Christmas you wont get a better offer on such a wide variety of Branded shoes.

If you know the model and fitting you can buy it from your home and get it delivered at your doorstep within 3 days no matter what. Those who have tried a particular pair of a particular brand(like me) @ respective showrooms should definitely order it ASAP. One more thing they offer replacement for shoes that don't fit and we don't even have to pay for the courier charges(they offer 100 bucks for sending the pair back to them).

I got a pair of addys I ordered on Sunday(before midnight) today at MUMBAI even in the midst of all the flooding and raining. BlueDart is just awesome.

Today I received 2 pairs of shoes I had ordered (got within 3 days)

very good service

and as said above - the site is so damn user friendly!! very good shopping experience overall :)

Just a heads up..... Try to first get the price confirmed from local shop & maybe get the feel before buying.. it helps...

I got Provogue slippers which was listed @ Rs. 831/- against an MRP of Rs. 1385/- under sale but the actual MRP was Rs 1085/- printed on the box... Though I got it for Rs. 680/- but its not as heavily discounted as I'd originally hoped... :(

i got lee cooper slippers MRP is same as listed in website ,its 1485, i got them for 712+ shipping

its good deal

almost 50%

bluedart is amazingly fast as always

Manufacturing Date is MAR-10, which not at all bad for amount of disc we are getting,overall great deal

Darky said:
^ I got Woodland Shoe manufactured on Jun 09 and a formal provogue shoe on Sep 09. :mad:
I got those slippers from Jan 09 manufacturing.... its not a trouble but the price I paid thinking of almost 50% discount didn't proved true...

Also maybe but I am not sure that prices may have increased since 2009 but these companies bring out new designs every season so that's unlikely... :(

Ordered Provogue formal shoes on Sunday. Got them yesterday.

--

Blue Dart guy was asking for payment of 938Rs(the cost of shoe after discount). I pointed him that COD amount is 0, then it was OK.

What if, I was not at home? Surely my parents would have shelled out 938Rs to that Blue-Dart guy.

Back