Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

baah, finally the coupon worked.
but Price was now 1079 something. paid 863. more then that 2 days older price of 799. :( :mad: :mad: :rofl:

BTW thanks dantol for the coupon code.

Received shoes today, took only two day after order placement. Shoes are totally new, and size quite comfortable. Will post some pics at night.

Although many people including me bought stuff from here but i guess i would never again buy footwear or clothes online. Better check if they fit properly and then buy.

^ i returned both my adidas shoes due to lack of comfortable fit , although no issues with quality and stuff , awaiting refund since 3-4 days

bluedart was asking 200 for each packet for return shipping , dtdc was asking 100 per packet , finally used professional courier , they did it for 25 Rs per packet of ~1kg each :p ,

my experience has been quite the opposite.what i've realised is only those persons should shop from this site who have all their footwears of exactly the same size.

i wear a size 8 all the time. i've ordered three pairs so far from this site and that too of different makes(provogue,lotto and hush puppies).all of them fit just fine.

but a friend of mine who is between size 6 and 7(sometimes size 6 fits him and sometimes 7) has had problem with his order.

moreover the stuff on sale is generally of old manufacturing date.

I had purchased sandals, didnt fit had to pay 120 for courier charges for replacement .. I think i am in loss

eBRo

go and wear the brand u wanna buy when u go to a mall next time. Check which size feels comfortable for that brand and come back and order them for lesser on BSB.

I ordered 3 slippers and 1 sandal using these coupons. I'm pretty happy.

I ordered pair of Adidas shoes and luckily the size that I ordered fits me pretty perfect... Its a shame I can't use those due to consistent rain...

Got a SMS today saying 20% discount....code is [strike]PC10023428H[/strike]

Edit: Not working.Not sure why i got the message today from the Big shoe bazaar :S

I have waited for a long period of time to purchase lee cooper slip on shoes, But since I never got my size (No 8). I visited Brand Factory and I have got awesome deals there. They were so lucrative that I was very much confused which one to purchase and which not to.There were so many different discounts ranging from 25% to 50%. I purchased Buckaroo slip on shoes which is not there in BSB.

Ritvik said:
Just ordered a pair. Thanks :D

Saw them in the stores for Rs.3000 last week. It was listed on the site at the same price, to my surprise when I clicked on it the price showed up as Rs.1199. So ended up getting them for 900.

3k when you look here: Mens,Adult 10 (Euro 44),Shoes,Formal,Hush Puppies Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

and 1200 when you actually click on it: Hush Puppies Mens Formal Black Slip ons Shoes 854 6959 Black Shoes, Sandals, Slippers | Bigshoebazaaar.com

@Mohit - They're the same people.

Its 3k on ebay too, eBay India: HushPuppies Mens Formal Slipon Shoes Adult 10 (Euro 44) (item 180506627522 end time 14-Jun-2010 23:18:00 IST)
U r lucky...now its 2300
Dow:mad:...why did i wait for a day.

Poga said:
U r lucky...now its 2300

Dow:mad:...why did i wait for a day.
They didn't have my size though. They had 11 in the options but when they checked they said they have only 6 & 7. So they gave me a gift voucher for amount prior to the use of the discount coupon.

Back