在聯力PC - A71f就在這裡!

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Received a package in the wee hours of the morn -

2ja4yc.jpg

2vmty0m.jpg

:p

More after I wake up and move the system into this!

PS: Many thanx to Phoenix and Vaibhav - my close friend who had hand-delivered the package from Mumbai to my door-step. :)

^Ha ha that was very funny! Duh!

Alright after a 3 hr long and tiring session, I'm done with the thing!

167714b1378a506fc0.jpg

167714b1378a5436c6.jpg

167714b1378a57aefc.jpg

167714b137917287ae.jpg

167714b1379176100b.jpg

167714b137a8f06bf7.jpg

167714b137a8ec30e1.jpg

167714b137a8e8f5f1.jpg

167714b137b2a81de0.jpg

167714b137b2aba4cf.jpg

167714b137b2af3327.jpg

People who're ranting against these have absolutely no clue on the quality and the kind of workmanship that goes with this enclosure - the last time I remember having seen something close to this is the CM Wavemaster with the kind of finish on the enclosure. The metal is quite strong and wont bend so long as you don't ride atop this!

No sharp edges - surprisingly this's the first time I did not manage to get my hands/fingers cut after an extensive session of cable management! Every damn part is removable - I managed to figure out even the door is reversible so that it can open from the left side. The finish is absolutely brilliant! The supplied fans push a decent quantity of air - they have come with a 3pin connector as opposed to most stock fans I've seen on enclosures which come with the molex connector.

The supplied inventory includes a plethora of screws - thumb screws for the motherboard mount, rubber washers for the hard drive rails, you name it! The laser etched Lian li logo stands out among the crowd unlike the pathetic sticker types. The best part is the weight of the enclosure -this was much lighter than the CM690 (I've a fair idea about the weight of the CM690 since dragged it from place to place).

The supplied clamp for the PSU does a fair job of holding it firmly. And so does the clamps for the gfx card and the audio card. And everything inside is pretty much doable without tools although I did use one to ensure things're held firmly in their place.

Cable management is quite hard although doable. With a pack of zip-ties nothing's impossible. :p

Bottomline - a lifelong investment - be it a brushed Al cupboard, this should last me a while. :)

Damages - 15,650 INR.

Meanwhile my TRU120E Black with all the scaling thanks to the humid weather in Surat. ):

167714b137916d8199.jpg

wow sexy Glorified Trashcan with Cables amazing owned by Mr. Sheep :O
9th Wonder of the World :rofl:

Tech_enthu said:
Nice pics there, but what will be the cleaning method for the True ! will it not cool the cpu a lot better if it was clean.

take a vacuum cleaner from 6-12inches away & blow

One query. Actually how good are these fans? Since I'm moving from the RC830 that has fans on the side throwing air on my GPU, how much hotter will my card run with this given that there are no side vents or fans. Do a little comparison and post temps. Will be helpful...

^Many thanks adi - yes they were helpful. See those 2 fans under the Accelero - those are the Nidecs. One is lying unused - I may use it in the Atom rig - that's running fanless ATM. :)

Vandal, the fans are pretty good - throws a considerable quantity of air. No clue as to how hotter will the gfx card run since I did not have fans on the side of my previous enclosure. Not a concern since these should keep it cooler.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Back