在聯力PC - A71f就在這裡!

got my k58 today, one of the side panels is has the top edge slightly shorter than the bottom one; I guess the build quality of the permium cabbies doesn't translate into these :( but apart from that everything seems to be in order.

gonna start on buying a new pc next week.

lol at "patent padding" btw.

chiron said:
got my k58 today, one of the side panels is has the top edge slightly shorter than the bottom one; I guess the build quality of the permium cabbies doesn't translate into these :( but apart from that everything seems to be in order.

What do you exactly mean by slightly shorter? Is it because its leaking light from the edge? You have to put the back cover screws on for proper seal or it might feel like light is leaking from somewhere.

got my k58 today, one of the side panels is has the top edge slightly shorter than the bottom one; I guess the build quality of the permium cabbies doesn't translate into these but apart from that everything seems to be in order.

Can you send me a pic of the issue ? AFAIK , the cases are built like this only in the K series, to make the side panels slide more freely without having resistance or scratching from the surface. :)

PhOeNiX said:
Can you send me a pic of the issue ? AFAIK , the cases are built like this only in the K series, to make the side panels slide more freely without having resistance or scratching from the surface. :)

a017i.jpg

Its not as if I am really bothered by it though.

Gowt1ham said:
how are the temps......the front has no holes for intake fans???

When you look at the photos closely, you will see that at side of the doors has vents, giving access for air take for the front fans :)

Back