1 . ... 2 ... 3 . .. "Phenom Phen "

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Whooo .. Finally atlast I got over my old bag and now have quite a decent rig :) Which is more than sufficient for me :D

I sold my P4, 768Mb of Ram, 100 Gb HDD with monitor.. and got this spanking new hardware...

1. X3 8650 Phenom - 5.6k

2. Transcent 4Gb Kit PSeries., 2.5 k

3. Jetway Hummer HA07 790 GX board. 6.3k

4. Samsun Octoedge 22X DVD writer 1.~k

5. WD 640 AAKS Sata 2 HDD 3.5k

6. Samsung 19" TFT LCD 943NWX Touch E : -8.5k + Tax

There are few thing that will disaapoint you guys.. But due to unavialibilty I have to settle for it.. and I guesss they are pretty good for me,..
* Thermaltake M9 Cabinate with one intake and one rear fan.. 4.5k

* POV 500 Watts SMPS with +12V dual rail of avg rating of 17A. 2.7k

That's it .. Here are the pics.. Please pardon the quality , I don't have any cam with me right now. Shooting with Samsung Touch Wiz :bleh:

Whoaa... I don't know why I always get Linux friendly comp :p Everything working like breeze..

The Motherboard is really great :D Has inbuilt Temp Displayer.. Current Temp. 31 C Load :D

I am way to happy to get this finally.. The only thing left is speakers :p Will change them soon.. Working in WS is really worth it :D

Regards

ooh a tri core and a 790GX :drool2:

lets know how good its compared to the base 780G

PS: noticed that the cpu frequency scaling applet has manual ovverides now ;)

^^ congrats..

now install more and more distros and churn out more reviews...

tri core at 5.6 :drool2:

wish i could save enough at a time...

I dont see any rams inside the pack :p? Did the penguin eat it along the way :rofl:

Congrats dude- naya mod...naya screen...naya config....badiya hai :D

The Sorcerer said:
I dont see any rams inside the pack :p? Did the penguin eat it along the way :rofl:

Congrats dude- naya mod...naya screen...naya config....badiya hai :D

boss,

it was evening time and i was so hungry.

why are u interested of amd fan :|

afk Intel dual core is better than amd tripe core due to bug issue and benchmark setting :|

so anyway cong for new rig part 2 :p no gpu card right so u can plan u update soon :)

^^What is with you :p ? Check reviews X3 is a bit better than E7200-7300 and 7XXX doesn't have virtualization support.. Add to that no better IGP solution @ same price for Intel.. :p So its AMD for me :)

Back