1 . ... 2 ... 3 . .. "Phenom Phen "

Congrats! Did you directly go and install Mandriva? Do you plan to install any other distros.... like.... U.B.U.N.T.U.... :eek:hyeah: to see if any issues with the hardware (sound/networking/video etc) ?

And I hope you are running 64 bit everything, no excuses since you have 4GB RAM :p

Nice Rig there, dude!

U call urs P4 rig as old Bag? LOL

U'l faint hearing mine.

P4 1st Gen 1.5GHz
850 GB Intel MoBo
400MHz 2x64 MB RD RAM
:bleh:

Regds
Rutvij

vishalrao said:
Congrats! Did you directly go and install Mandriva? Do you plan to install any other distros.... like.... U.B.U.N.T.U.... :eek:hyeah: to see if any issues with the hardware (sound/networking/video etc) ?

And I hope you are running 64 bit everything, no excuses since you have 4GB RAM :p

I have downloaded F10 X64/86 version live CD :) Lets see.. I tried Ubuntu but it looks horrible.. The fonts are blurred .. Though no hardware and sound issue :)

Dark Star said:
I tried Ubuntu but it looks horrible.. The fonts are blurred .. Though no hardware and sound issue :)

What version of Ubuntu? Either it didn't detect the native resolution of your LCD (System->Preferences->Screen Resolution) or you could try going to the System->Preferences->Appearance applet's Fonts tab to select a different rendering option (disable subpixel smoothing)... that is assuming you still have it installed, no point reinstalling just to check this :D

Congrats darky for your new rig....Which OS are you going to use?Are linux optimised for tricores?Also good IGP 790GX which can play games at decent fps...

Back