1 dollar = Rs 55.0276 at paypal :(

Sadly it looks like there ain't going to be any reduction soon. Trade pundits are predicting 58 - 60 in the near future :|

Sent from The Note using T'talk Pro

Chill. It's not coming down till Feb at least.

I am holding a lot of my orders, and the problem with that is that once Christmas is over a lot of special deals will be through the window. Maybe a bit of respite till Jan when retailers try to clear whatever got left over, but after that the price corrections will reduce the impact of any compensation from a rising rupee.

As of now the Rupee is in trouble against every other currency in the world, and it is Asia's worst currency. It is not properly banked against securities or industrial/agricultural output, so whenever a global eco crisis hits, the bubble of optimism burst and reveals that the people behind our economy are really up to no good.

Too bad. Whenever Euro is in bad shape rupee drools..... Lets hope that we become No.1 Superpower and rule the currency world.

Imagine what would happen if it would have been 1 Re = 50$ or for that matter 50 Euro ;-)

I couldn't put off my x220 purchase anymore after having sold my Hp Dm1z. I had to buy it. It cost me 995$+20$ shipping -- paid 51812 for it. luckily it was ordered on sunday itself when the dollar was at rs.51. saved me a quite a bit.

Its a little good for me since I get some monthly donations to my paypal account. :)

That reminds me something that I wanted to ask for some time now. Is it better to withdraw directly from pounds to your bank account (i.e. pound to rupee conversion) or first convert to US$ and then withdraw?

Also I was informed that under new guidelines we can't keep funds in our paypal account for long. Is it true? With Rupee further expected to fall I was seriously thinking about not withdrawing from my paypal account for next few months.

Right then.

So no more iPhone 4S, or a telescope, or a tablet, or a watch, or jerseys.

Its dark days I tell you.

I got to push my manager to send me onsite asap :p

two posts above regarding holding paypal balance.

No you can not hold balance in your indian paypal account.

It will automatically get deposited in your bank account.

moment it comes their.

regarding USD - INR.

Its bad days ahead.

I transferred my sister's tution fees one month ahead at much lower rate.

only if my father had agreed before ,I would have easily managed to save another 20000-25000.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

real culprit in all this show is eurozone and Great chipanda.

in eurozone ,germany and france ( poor merkozy's) are trying hard to save the doomsday and stupid great old kingdome doing everything to scuttle it.

and latest dollar rise is thanks to merkozy duo buying gold.

you guys observe,gold had sharp fall recently in comdex and usd rised.

if our government does not mend its ways,we will be most troubled.

khaane ke liye maramar hone wali hai,

those who have farms , will be ok but food inflation will be crazy.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

till the time euro zone removes defaulter countries out or break this so called eurozone,markets and over all world economy wont improve,

US stocks and jobs market also aint improving much.

Great USA is printing some 1.4 trillion USD but how long they can keep printing their currency and great chipanda is buying majority of US debts.

see the great world game unfolding guys.

Its not good.

our eastern neighbour aint got good intentions....

When you pay using 2check out today's rate is 58.50 :(

I noticed with PayPal - as $ price rising they didn't doing (FORCE ) AUTOMATIC TRANSFER in 7 days from last 12-15 days.

Back