FS: RAM 1 GB Transcend DDR2 667

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold 1 GB Transcend DDR2 667.

Condition : 9.5/10. Working perfectly.
Invoice Available : No.
Warranty : As per Transcend - Lifetime Warranty.A 3 Day testing warranty will be given.
Reason for sale :
Lying Around, Not using.
Asking Price : Rs. 500 Shipped.

Lowballers are welcome to give me free bumps. Although dont expect a response.

2012-06-07 09.13.27-2.jpg2012-06-07 09.13.11-2.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-06-07 09.13.27.jpg
    2012-06-07 09.13.27.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 2012-06-07 09.13.11.jpg
    2012-06-07 09.13.11.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 112
OK! Pranay, the member, whom I recommended this product to and you sold it to, just dropped by at my house today and the RAM is not functioning at all. He tried it on his system first and it was DOA. Tried it in multiple slots, cleaning the base, nothing worked. Tried it on my system, same issue, PC won't boot with this RAM. I appreciate it, if you could sort this issue out mutually. I can see that you have provided a testing warranty as well. My friend would be posting shortly and PM'ing you. Hope you co-operate.

Kevin Lane

The ram given to me isn't working, I tried it in my PC confirming in all 4 ram slots as well as cross checked in different PC's out of which one was through Ethan's. It didn't work there either. This product has been DOA as it didn't work at all. I'm waiting for your reply. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Also your number is coming constantly as "Wrong number"

I've already pm'd this to Mephistopheles I've already done what he said, I need money back. But this guy seems to have disappeared.

*bump*

Any update on this @Kevin Lane?

Your activity log shows that you were online yesterday at 7:13AM and you still haven't responded to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the RAM is not working pl send it back. I will happily reimburse the money. Sorry for not checking on the forums sooner. About my being online, It is due to tapatalk. I had also given my cell no to you. Anyway I am pming you my cell no.

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back