10-15k Phone, Req best deals.

krugur

Gaming Freak
Skilled
Hi guys am looking for a new phone. Lost my current one. So need a replacement fast.

1. Q: Budget? 10-15k (nothing more than 15k pls)

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)? Any

3. Q: Preferred display type? Any 3.5+

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them. Branded mobiles only pls

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)? Touch

6. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Any

7. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)? Music, videos, internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements? No dual sim, GPS must

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model. None.

I am also looking for best deals on phones.

if you can let go off the screen size, the sony ericsson WT19i Live with walkman is an excellent phone..

you can get it anywhere between 12.5 to 14.5 K depending from where you buy and the warranty you get along with it.. but i've read online in lots of places not to take the 12.5 K option coz of warranty issues..

Defy Plus is way to go
<
!!

I watch videos on my phone a lot, so the screen size is very important.

I searched a bit and came to Samsung Omnia W, Nokia Lumia 700 or Motorola Defy+.

All of them seem to be gud phones. Any suggestions ?

I am bit lenient towards the Omnia W, coz i can get latest updates and all for it.

Thank you all for the inputs

Went ahead and got the samsung omnia W. Cost me 14.4k

First impression:

1) the phone looks nice and fits pretty well on hand. Doesnt have a plasticky feeling.

2) The ui is smooth and fast

3) Hate that u need to have zune to update/copy data. (reminds me of iphone 4)

4) Not many apps/games. Nothing free. Angry birds cost 160/-Rs
<

5) It did update contacts from facebook to the people.

6) No proper support for custom ringtone.

Coming from a andriod and a jailbroken iphone 4 feels a bit like a downgrade with the OS.

But still satisfied with the overall quality of the phone as it fills all my requirements.

^^ There are many apps and games, you just have to search or else download the app "AppFlow" to know about the best rated apps and games in all the categories.

All the major and expensive xbox-live games have free trial versions, i will list down a few:

1. Angry birds

2. Fruit Ninja

3. Doodle Jump

4. Plants vs Zombies

5. The Harvest

6. Flight Control

7. Uno

8. Monopoly

9. Need for speed Hot Pursuit

10. Need for speed underground

Apart from these, there are many more major paid games with free trial versions and many free games with ads.

Thanks RS4. Saw a video for jailbreaking Mango. Hope more apps will come after that. Also waiting on xda dev to port android on this. The hardware is just killer awesome : ). Have to mention this again. I never been much of a display fan. If it work it was fine for me. But Super Amoled has just changed all that. Just loving it
<

Back