10 days old, Itouch 3g 32gb ! Good as new !

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD
Okay so I will probably get an Ipad in 2 weeks. If I get that I wont need the ipod no more :)

Retail price is between 14.5-15.5 k from ebay/local vendors.
Apple store Sells it for about 18.5 k
Bought on 26th August 2010, opened on 29th august , only after I got a case and scratch guard !
FREE SHIPPING !

Location is Delhi. Also No Moral Policing required. You find the price not reasonable, please dont bother to inform me unless you want to buy it. Really irritating.
For the rest, 10 days old, scratchless, running on 4.0.2, protected thouroughly + case+ pouch and unused accesoories ! :)

You get a live strong band free.

Zagg full body cover used , the front already has a scratchguard so the Zagg invisible shield for the front is still Unused , so is another scrren guard, high quality from Capdase.

NOT JAILBROKEN since software warranty is 3 months , I figured I will do it after the warranty ends !

So you get
1) Ipod ABSOLUTELY SCRATCHLESS ,

2)Capdase - Ipod touch Back soft jacket+ Carry Pouch + Unopened Screen guard . Bought for 675 from the apple store !

3)Original Box with UNTOUCHED UNOPENED earphones and charging cable ! . Using the one I have for my classic ! The box has all componenets intact , unopened except for the Ipod !

4) Zagg full body Invisible shield , applied on te back so there will be no scratches on it EVER ! The front of the same is still unused ! You can apply yourslef when you get rid of the already placed screen guard ! Paid 850 for it !

So the value is about - 14.5 k + 685 + 850 =16 approx !
Letting go of everything at 13k ! All offers through PM.

^^ :)
I know ! But right now I want to save for the ipad.Later maybe the ipod too !
Also just edited the post, Local buyers can pick it up for 12750 :) And for others 13k, Shipping will be ON ME ! :)

Karan, can you post higher resolution pics of the back and front? I'm seriously interested.. if you can mail to bhairavp2ATgmailDOTcom, would appreciate it..

^^ umm, I clicked these from an slr sir. How do I get better images ? If I do the image size will be huge and you'll see stuff ike dust and finger prints :S Also the back has the Zagg so the picture gives a really muddled impression due to the surface.

Fine, ill mail em to you.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The almost weekened bump yo ! PM is the way folks ! :) Offerrs/querries...?
Need the cash fast !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back