100 free mp3 albums daily on Flipkart Flyte till 28 Feb!

I am pretty sure this is the first set of legal digital music for many or most of the people here (not counting the CDs or cassettes you might have ever bought).

If i use the flyte app on my iPhone, can i download the songs on my iPhone and can they be transferred to the stock music player ?

On Android songs downloaded by Flyte mobile app can be played by stock player so it should work on iPhone too. Flyte mobile app simply creates a folder named "flyte" in the root of SD card and dumps all the downloaded songs in it without any album structure. Pretty bad huh...

On Android songs downloaded by Flyte mobile app can be played by stock player so it should work on iPhone too. Flyte mobile app simply creates a folder named "flyte" in the root of SD card and dumps all the downloaded songs in it without any album structure. Pretty bad huh...

You see it is not that straightforward when it comes to apple devices. I do not have wifi now so will try at home but i am pretty sure importing might not be possible.
Will be able to confirm by end of day.

I just click and add those album to my mp3 library....no time to download now....Hope I can download those later in my PC by visiting "My MP3 Library".

Just a thought,

why not just add all 100 to the library? And decide later which one to download. Anyway it's free.

When does the new 100 ones arrive, I mean what time of the day?

so sad, today is my first day. How many days did I miss guys?

flipkart usually offers music for rs5 every sunday from a different media company. i buy albums at those times since you can get an entire album for around 100 or less. mostly its around 35-50 bucks. really expensive albums like yanni come at 150 rupees or so on such days whereas they are sold normally for 450 or so. one thing is for sure, even a 320KBps file does not hold a candle to original audio cd in bass, warmth and clarity.
hope companies start selling flac or wma lossless on flyte.

Just a thought,

why not just add all 100 to the library? And decide later which one to download. Anyway it's free.

When does the new 100 ones arrive, I mean what time of the day?

so sad, today is my first day. How many days did I miss guys?

This is what I did yesterday. Now I regret that I added "Karzzz" by Himesh Reshamia and I could not remove it from my Library. I am so depressed. booohooohoohoohooooooo :scared14:

By the way it is day 3. I too missed day 1. :)

Anyway to convert fkdm to mp3 or it just downloads in mp3 format ?

Wow, 320 Kbps quality is always good.

Go for Shaitan - Khoya Khoya Chand (Remix) - Awesome song.

Looking for Pop album from Alka Yagnik - Tum Yaad Aaye at 320 Kbps or even FLAC. Dont mind paying for it. Any idea ? This is the best pop album I have heard.

--@<smAsh>: So basically I can download/add to my library, all 100 everyday. There is no limitation.

OT: How to add tag?

Anyway to convert fkdm to mp3 or it just downloads in mp3 format ?

Wow, 320 Kbps quality is always good.

Go for Shaitan - Khoya Khoya Chand (Remix) - Awesome song.

Looking for Pop album from Alka Yagnik - Tum Yaad Aaye at 320 Kbps or even FLAC. Dont mind paying for it. Any idea ? This is the best pop album I have heard.

fkdm is like torrent file. it contains list of all songs in album you bought. you open it in flyte download manager and it downloads 2 songs at a time in highest possible bitrate. flyte has only mp3 albums, so you will get only mp3 songs. no flac or other formats.

I can't seem to find the free album page on the Fyte store. Can any one help?

In the office, i can't download but I'll simply add the selection to the cart and will checkout.

Back