100 free mp3 albums daily on Flipkart Flyte till 28 Feb!

yup! 100 albums daily! :)

Todays albums are out! Bollywood aajkal has many nice albums like Ghazini, RDB, Parineeta and Yuva. Ghazals and Sufi is best as usual! Go get it guys!

There is no such problem at my end. No problem in log in, no problem in adding album.. Everything is working fine.

Added to my MP3 Library,Today's dose are complete ......Some of them (English) I own much more higher quality (.flac) from *Ahem* source, but it feel great when it comes to Legal source.

By adding to your library will these be available even after the anniversary period?

Most probably yes, when I clicked first days album (not the download button) it take me to the product page where the album is ready to buy....not free anymore.

For the Day 1's listed album anniversary period is over, but I can download free anytime.

I think it just work like iTunes music store.....

Yes. Once added to the library, you can download them any time or any date as per your convenience. We are actually buying these albums free of cost! :)

Tip for regional downloads, checkout flyte for android, they have 10 free albums in each language which are not listed on offer page.

And it's easy to buy/add albums to the mp3 library using flyte for android than the pc.

The offer has been changed...now they have put a march 3 deadline...

any albums which you add now if not downloaded will be removed from your list...any downloaded albums would show as yours permanently

Back