100 free mp3 albums daily on Flipkart Flyte till 28 Feb!

For those interested in Punjabi albums, they have updated the free Punjabi albums list today & added few more albums Punjeeri, Satrangi Peengh 2, Rang, Oye Hoye :head2:

http://www.flipkart.com/mp3-downloads/l118/

I guess we could get around the downloading part by simply "registering" the track as downloaded instead of "completely" downloading it. Tested it via manual click, cancelled the download pop-up & it marked the track as downloaded, looking to automate it via JavaScript. :bigok:

So you guys adding like everything or only selected?!!! I am exhausted by this offer.... :5da69969: free music is not that much free....

That is true.
I've downloaded 28 gigs and the offer is valid for 3 more days. I've not even sorted the folder and renamed them properly.

I hAVE downloaded 30.6gb still 848 songs left in library with 4 more days including today/
I havent added todays songs yet

its seems it would be another 30gb

I dont bother colleting 60gb of legal music

atleast flyte download manager doing its job even though its crapiest download manager

and going through flyte library in website to scroll down is ultimate horror show to me everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

anyone want to schedule the download with bsnl night unlimted plan

here you can do it this way

you can download 3.5-5gb songs

add your fkdm file to flyte download manager, close it

ake a scheduler in task scheduler to open flyte mangaer and at 7.55am you can close using following command promt (you should create a .bat file and allow it run at 7.55)

"TASKKILL /IM FlyteDownloadManager.exe /T"

you have to enter it without quotes

by this way you can download the mp3s in schedule manner

you can add 60-100 albums and create a fkdm file

68bfihR.jpg

I hope people here are not downloading EVERYTHING irrespective of they want it or not. I am not adding any english and regional albums or the ghazal and spiritual stuff as i know i am not gonna listen to them at all. Only adding what i might listen.

same here. i have just added max of around 15 albums till now from day 3 of offer. six of them today from the old hindi section. i only added what i listen or liked after hearing the previews.

Some real great stuff has been deliberately brought down to 128kbps. Some of the 320kbps songs have significantly larger file sizes to the similar quality stuff that I already have.

Yes, after the initial the initial euphoria, decided to collect only some of the free stuff - selected songs. Just to have a feel of having some "legit" music!

I hope people here are not downloading EVERYTHING irrespective of they want it or not. I am not adding any english and regional albums or the ghazal and spiritual stuff as i know i am not gonna listen to them at all. Only adding what i might listen.

I've only downloaded 4 albums till now, only because I don't have them. Most their popular English classics, rock, & jazz are already with me in flac format.
and fk don't offer lossless music anyway. :-(

What is this nonsense?
I almost completed downloading my full library, few albums were left and obviously I dont know which ones. Today when I started Flyte manager, it asked to upgrade and I did upgraded and then it lost track of all the files and when I again opened the fkdm file, its downloading all the albums again!
I really dont understand of this kind of downloading arrangement, why they cant have proper downloading manager??

Also now what I can do to download the remaining albums???

What is this nonsense?
I almost completed downloading my full library, few albums were left and obviously I dont know which ones. Today when I started Flyte manager, it asked to upgrade and I did upgraded and then it lost track of all the files and when I again opened the fkdm file, its downloading all the albums again!
I really dont understand of this kind of downloading arrangement, why they cant have proper downloading manager??

Also now what I can do to download the remaining albums???

In the MP3 library, you can see Not Downloaded on top.
Just select those albums and new fkdm file will be downloaded which you have to use to download those albums.

Back