10mbps for Rs 1110 From Beam fiber

swatkats

Skilled
Hey guys i have recently upgraded my plan and here comes 10mbps for Rs 1122{Price Hiked from Sept 2013}
The plan gives 15mbps till 50Gb and then 2mbps Unlimited. :bleh:
Any Beam customers here? Share your experiences!!

Last edited:
Dude which city? I envy you guys in metros and all, Cheap & Fast BB, Here in smaller cities, we have to pay through our nose for such plans. Anyways, congrats.

Yeah the Beam connection is pretty good........ I have the Rs 1,500 plan which give 15Mbps speeds and I get around 10Mbps upload speeds...... the 15Mbps is till 40 GB then its 4Mbps afterwards so pretty happy with the same :)

It is pretty clear that speeds and prices are awesome for any plan of beam's. But there are other factors too.

I also planning to switch to beam's 1500 plan. Since las 2 years I am on airtel's 1299 1 Mbps day/ 2 Mbps night UL plan. Never have faced any downtime. Excellent pings to ASIA and EU servers. And Particularly in my case excellent Customer service as well.

So before switching I would like to ask any beam user below things

1) how is consistency of connection? pings, latency, downtime?

2) How quickly downtime is recovered?

3) How is their customer support?

4) are all peeps getting continuous 10 Mbps till 30 GB, or throttled speeds? I mean to say sometimes 5, sometimes 4 sometimes 10, sometimes 2

If someone has a good experience with them, please share.

crossbow said:
It is pretty clear that speeds and prices are awesome for any plan of beam's. But there are other factors too.

I also planning to switch to beam's 1500 plan. Since las 2 years I am on airtel's 1299 1 Mbps day/ 2 Mbps night UL plan. Never have faced any downtime. Excellent pings to ASIA and EU servers. And Particularly in my case excellent Customer service as well.

So before switching I would like to ask any beam user below things

1) how is consistency of connection? pings, latency, downtime?

2) How quickly downtime is recovered?

3) How is their customer support?

4) are all peeps getting continuous 10 Mbps till 30 GB, or throttled speeds? I mean to say sometimes 5, sometimes 4 sometimes 10, sometimes 2

If someone has a good experience with them, please share.
1. As long it works its good, pings and latency are awesome, Downtime depends but you may have minimum of 1 downtime per month.

2. 2 to 3 hours.

3. Well Average. you would have to wait for 5 mins to get to their agent. well managing with local tech's does miracles for you. customer care has nothing to do but to tell one dialog " your problem will be solved in 24 Hours"

4. From my experiences, No throttling at all.. depends from where you are downloading. From dedicated servers it more than 1.1Mb/sec

where do you stay btw? I can give a clarity about the service there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJCxoipOBM

Back