10mbps for Rs 1110 From Beam fiber

^^ is a wifi router provided on request.The only thing keeping me from getting beam is that i have to buy a new wifi router if i take beam and im not sure if they allow that.

Beam does not give you a Wifi router with the connection but you can connect any WiFi router with the same, I do believe they also sell a Wifi router for around Rs 2,000 if you want, but to be frank why buy from them when you can buy better equipped WiFi router models from the open market.

^^ I was wondering if they allow to connect a wifi router.Their routing is somewhat different compared to others as they connect to their beam box or something.

Thanks for confirming. Bye bye failtel.Beam i am coming :)

mjumrani said:
I don't think Delhi has something similar to this... :(

In India, None are similar to them.. :p
crvinay_4u said:
^^ I was wondering if they allow to connect a wifi router.Their routing is somewhat different compared to others as they connect to their beam box or something.
Thanks for confirming. Bye bye failtel.Beam i am coming :)

Yeap. They do allow Connecting to a router You need to login first from your pc first and can use via any Wi-fi supported device.. Don't buy the router from beam, You have excellent routers than beam in market.

Note: While taking connection, Please take down the number of local technician and the sales person. The customer support is dumb sometimes.. It's better if you take their numbers and befriend them, the connection would do wonders..

Why cant NCR have such awesome broadband connections at such awesome prices? :(

Does anyone know of any service which comes even half way close to Beam broadband in NCR region.

prakhar said:
Why cant NCR have such awesome broadband connections at such awesome prices? :(

Does anyone know of any service which comes even half way close to Beam broadband in NCR region.

Hayai broadband will be launching soon. The only hope that can provide such speed In NCR

I'm planning to move to SriNagar Colony, any ideas out there?

Also any users here connected BEAM to a wireless router and using it with their 360 or PS3? I heard that you'll need to log in before you use the Internet.

So any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

well i am using it with a router , but i dont remember that last time i had to log in ,i guess only if the guys shut down the system at their place then the log in comes in ...depends on the control centre!

on the other note, with so many hyderabadis, why not arrange a meet?

Back