120mm Fan (Non LED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-N

Skilled
Need a 120mm Chassis Fan

Has to be a simple black fan without any fancy LEDs.

Preferably from a decent brand like Cooler Master. Must have 3 pin Speed Detection connector.

Good working condition and noiseless. :p

PM your Offers.

Mumbai.

I just ordered a couple of coolermaster 120mm non-led fans from prime. around 200 bucks each. don't bother with old fans

But when I checked, they had no CM non-LED fans in stock... :(

When exactly did you buy and what was the exact price??

Thanx.

Yesterday LOL !

I just bought a cm elite 430 case, a thermalright 140mm fan for 650 and 2x cm 120mm fans for 200 bucks each. expecting the delivery in a short while.

Julian said:
Yesterday LOL !

I just bought a cm elite 430 case, a thermalright 140mm fan for 650 and 2x cm 120mm fans for 200 bucks each. expecting the delivery in a short while.
Thanx a Lot...

I had an offer for a CM fan...

I guess I'll buy a new one now...

:)

No sweat. I hope the fan's good. CM name or not, airflow and noise should be in acceptable levels. 200 bucks is pretty low for a branded 120mm fan. The thermalright seems a bit expensive in comparison but that's all they had in budget 140mms.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ok got the case and fans. they're all ok. funny thing i've noticed about all these branded fans, both the cm 120mm and the thermalright 140mm is that they actually blow very little air. rpms are very low in order to keep noise down. so i dunno if cooling performance will be as good as a faster blowing (but louder) fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back