127lbs and growing

He is 30" at the shoulders, he is not the slightest bit flabby though. In fact when he is standing up you can see his ribs a little, keeping him trim while he is still growing will keep weight off his hips until they are fused properly because big dogs are prone to hip problems. He will grow until he is 3, his skull and nose will spread out and get broader and bigger and he will start gaining muscle mass for the next year, I will keep him on a low protein diet so that he builds his weight slowly which is healthier for him.

Estimate for his final weight is 150 to 160 pounds

BTW He doesn't really drool like that all the time :D I had just caught him after he had taken his head out of a bowl of water. Generally he is pretty low drool unless he eats or drinks... we have strategically place mouth wipes.

Ugly drooling mastiff you got thar brah. My dachshund could rip him a new one.

Hey..these are the interwebz...you can't have a discussion without a troll post in there somewhere can you?

nehaladsul said:
Pls don't call him a Dog... :(

I refer to them as 'boobahs'... I hate calling my sweet furry kids as dogs... :mad:
I like boobahs when they are not dogs. I don't like calling dogs boobahs , it seems really,criminally disrespectful to the real boobahs!

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
Ugly drooling mastiff you got thar brah. My dachshund could rip him a new one.

Hey..these are the interwebz...you can't have a discussion without a troll post in there somewhere can you?
Bring your Dachshund over anytime I would love to see him try... unfortunately he will likely get licked/slobbered to death while being held down by paws as big as my hands :p

OMG from a skinny bonny one you have transformed him to a Muhammad Ali(boxer) one,whats the rescue center name? guess I also want to be rescued..:bleh::bleh:

Thanks for the pictures bro...:)

thegame said:
OMG from a skinny bonny one you have transformed him to a Muhammad Ali(boxer) one,whats the rescue center name? guess I also want to be rescued..:bleh::bleh:

Thanks for the pictures bro...:)
Here in the States there are shelter's and dog pounds that are full of dogs and cats, and eventually many of them are euthanized if homes are not found for them. There are many non-profit Rescue Services that save them and find temporary foster homeu until they can be placed. They save thousands of animals all over the country this way. Our big boy was this type animal, he was saved by a large breed rescue agency, and was looked after by a smaller local rescue agency where we found him... online. They told us that because he is so big, they automatically euthanize them after 36 hours because they assume that people will be scared of him because of his size, and the large teeth he has, and won't want him. Pretty crazy that so many animals our killed because of human neglect and cruelty.

Anyway... we got him and there is a happy ending for one dog more. ;)

Back