1536 Cores.. 1200 watts !!!

Man seriously gr8 work and am still in a state of shock reading ur signature man...
Gr8 work and hope u have some deal cut out with the power company in ur area cause that is goin to increase ur bill by a huge amount

On the first pic, if you scroll up and down REEAALLY quick, you would see a 4th card.

Hey- its toolius. Anything can land up :p. If you think that a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat is awesome, he did not meet toolius yet :p

Hey everyone :)

Thanks for all the kind words :) Much appreciated guys !!

umm damages were 28.5K for each Gtx 580 and 18k for the psu . Awesome pricing on the cards by Asus for sure.. Good to see :)

@ sorcy ...bro i fell of my chair laughing !! That was a ripper :p

Cheers and kind regards guys :)

Very soon Bhanju :p :rofl:
seriously i just need some time to start building these 3 rigs.. still waiting for some more parts for the 3rd rig and the 69xx series didn't help with that :(
Feel like coming over and helpin bro ? :p
Cheers an kind regards :)

I have always been watching your threads, and wandered what you do with such brute power ?

You have some render farm or what ? So much GPU don't make sense for render ?:p Or is it just your hobby ?

Whatever it is, you have got some serious hardware at your disposal.

Congrats :D

toolius said:
Very soon Bhanju :p :rofl:

seriously i just need some time to start building these 3 rigs.. still waiting for some more parts for the 3rd rig and the 69xx series didn't help with that :(

Feel like coming over and helpin bro ? :p

Cheers an kind regards :)
Heh, maybe over the weekend. Running off to Thane again tomorrow :(

How about the price man????????:huh::huh::huh:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

you should put a pic of ur rig here

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

so u spend 103.k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Star said:
I have always been watching your threads, and wandered what you do with such brute power ?

You have some render farm or what ? So much GPU don't make sense for render ?:p Or is it just your hobby ?

Whatever it is, you have got some serious hardware at your disposal.

Congrats :D
Cheers Sir :) I definitely need the Cpu power i have, but the Gpu's are a addiction :p
Love to bench when i can manage the time too, so all this comes in handy :)
jaydipmori said:
does ANY GAME NEED SUCH GPU POWER ?
CONGRAT'S DUDE ENJOY NVIDIA RIDE ....
I seriously doubt it :p .. but hey there is no kill like overkill :)
Thanks a ton buddy !!

TechHead said:
Heh, maybe over the weekend. Running off to Thane again tomorrow :(

Great.. im not gonna get time till then either.. so its a date !! :p ..

Amal said:
How about the price man????????:huh::huh::huh:
you should put a pic of ur rig here

The price is already mentioned above :)
And will post pics of everything that's being built in my worklog thread which i need to open soon ! :ashamed:

Back