1536 Cores.. 1200 watts !!!

tooliuspc.png

@ to all who wonder what toolius does with all the brute and raw computational power in that room????

well ever wonder how the folding@home system works well

simple 90% all of all work done is routed through his place
@tool this is a BIG HINT

follow after the 'Mo**a" are in action

ahaa.,... sweet setup ....
One Q toolius, what will be the price of 560 here in Prime,m rough approximate, and also , would a 50k rig suffice a good sandybridge build ???? thnxx ;)

pratz said:
ahaa.,... sweet setup ....

One Q toolius, what will be the price of 560 here in Prime,m rough approximate, and also , would a 50k rig suffice a good sandybridge build ???? thnxx ;)
Hey bro :)

Umm i think the 560 is going to land up being around 13-15k approx...

Also with sandy Bridge... only the unlocked chips make sense. ONLY GET the 2500K or 2600K !!

All depends on what they price these chips at here. good boards should also start around the 12 K mark as well.

50 k might just do it bro.. maybe add a little more $$ but whatever happens.. only buy the unlocked chips. Trust me ;)

Cheers and kind regards !

Thanks Buddy :) ...... it is sad to see intel's way of making money :( ...anyways.,... yes definately the K versions, and i delayed my Graphic buy just for the 560 , hope it's all worth the wait, as i had exams.... anyways.... tc bud ,,, cheers !!! :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Te wont letme +1 you for the advices :p "you must spread some reputation around before giving it to toolius again " :p

Yeah...I think I forgot to say: Toolius is on a "old school" nerd's sacred and unspoken (until now) mission to hit 1.21 Jiggawatts (think of back to the future!!!)!!1111

Back