16:10

When i tried to buy 2209wa from Dell directly, they said they don't sell monitors to end users and can be sold only with a desktop. How did you buy from them directly?

Shripad : can you tell me what was your old TV that you were using...

As I am intending on doing the opposite, I want to replace my 22" 16:10 monitor with a Pannasonic Plasma FullHD.

Was the TV you were using FullHD as well? And you prefer the monitor?

^Bad idea to use a plasma TV as a replacement for your computer monitor. Text would look horrible. Movies should be fine but then again games would take a hit.

Hey Shripad,

Congrats for your monitor, Can you give me the Dell Contact numbers or any link to contact them, Actually I purchased the ST2410 Monitor from USA, When i came to India it was working fine but after few days, A white screen appeared, which went away after turned off the button and turned on it again, but it happened again. I have to repeat the same procedure again and again, I tried Dell's Website but they are asking for Service Tag on their website, but i didn't find any service tag on the Monitor, Also if you can confirm, like you have service tag on your monitor or even they asked for it.

Thanks a lot

Rajveer

Hey TechHead,

Thanks for reply, but i entered all available numbers i found on the back side of monitor, on the Dell website, but it is not taking any of. If i could get any dell numbers i would be able to call them up and let them know the situation. I think my product is in 3years warranty but not sure of international.

Thanks

Rajveer

dont bother calling Dell Home customer care.

Call this toll free no 18004259045.
Thats SB&HO customer care number.
Good luck.

Hey Thanks Shripad,

I complained to dell, on the number given by you, but they said like they don't have the same model but replaced it with U2410 instead of St2410, it is very good monitor, infact - St2410 was $200 and U2410 is for $600, nice replace no.

Thanks once again!

I will show it on "Show-off" section very soon :cool2:

Nice Monitor.

I have the same Sony Bravia Model a 32 incher

BTW can you post pics of your TV being used a Monitor. I really wanted to see it.

Regards,

Back