Budget 0-20k 16gb RAM for my laptop

I have a GOLDKEY 16GB DDR4 PC2400 CL15 GKE160SO102408-2400A

I want to add one more 16gb

I cant find a CL 15 one paired with 2400 Hz ram on amazon or fk.

Can anyone tell me what or which ram to get ?

vivaldi_c6vSyrQIou.jpg

A little expensive but should work fine regardless. Try finding any RAM of 2666Mhz CL16 or above (whatever's cheaper) it will downclock to 2400MHz and tighter timings since your slowest RAM is that.

As said earlier matching is not important if you buy any RAM which has higher specs than your current one it'll work fine and downclock itself to work with your slower RAM. Buy whatever's cheaper even if it's higher specs.

As you go higher in frequency you'll find loser timings (higher CAS latency) but since that RAM will downclock itself to 2400Mhz it will also tighten its timings accordingly.

As said earlier matching is not important if you buy any RAM which has higher specs than your current one it'll work fine and downclock itself to work with your slower RAM. Buy whatever's cheaper even if it's higher specs.

As you go higher in frequency you'll find loser timings (higher CAS latency) but since that RAM will downclock itself to 2400Mhz it will also tighten its timings accordingly.
thanks a lot .. :)

These two are there.

There is no refund option. Only REPLACEMENT option in amazon... :(

Last edited:
You have refund option if you order replacement twice but I don't know how viable that option is for high value items. Not even sure if above 5K is considered to be high value item for amazon.

Back