Monitors 17" LCD monitor for Gaming/Entertainment

only reason am tilting towards it is because of the DVi, if someone can tell me that is pointless, then samsung 740N it will be, perhaps Darky can tell something here

and ofcource Chaos and Eazy's comments wud be really good..

Switch said:
When i went out to buy this LCD i had taken my CPU to the shop and tested the LCD on games which i usually play...

How did you test it with only the Processor?

Rave said:
only reason am tilting towards it is because of the DVi, if someone can tell me that is pointless, then samsung 740N it will be, perhaps Darky can tell something here

and ofcource Chaos and Eazy's comments wud be really good..

I had used my LCD with D-Sub for 10 days then switched to DVI but did not notice any difference.

CMV is 13.5k just checked with darky ...anyways i suggest SAMSUNG 740N to all .. better offer of a printer + better support/warranty.

Rave said:
at the moment am tilting towards CMV because it has DVI, perhaps someone can compare the panels as well and strengthen my decession

I too was impressed by CMV LCDs - but a shop at Lamington road said that their after sales service was not too good. Thats the reason I crossed CMV off my list. Monitors are the only piece of computer hardware I have regularly had a problems with - and having experienced great service from Samsung I will stay with them.

Eazy said:
I too was impressed by CMV LCDs - but a shop at Lamington road said that their after sales service was not too good. Thats the reason I crossed CMV off my list. Monitors are the only piece of computer hardware I have regularly had a problems with - and having experienced great service from Samsung I will stay with them.

ok, this seals the deal then :D

wow , after reading 20 comments in newegg Samsung 740N sale page , it seems its the way to go instead of spending extra cash for Viewsonic .. I thought DVI was revolutionary .. people dont seem to find any difference !

Switch , how is the movie playblack on your new lcd ? excellent ?? thanks..

udit-130286 said:
I had used my LCD with D-Sub for 10 days then switched to DVI but did not notice any difference.

I didnt know your FX5200 comes with DVi muhahahaha !! does it , dude ? really?? also if you had used the DVi-Analog convertor , its useless because it will only send out analog signals . confirm ..

Back