1GB Laptop RAM (800MHz), Sound Card and some other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound Cards:
==========
Creative Sound Blaster 5.1
SOLD

Brief Description:The Entry to Better Quality Surround Audio for Games, Movies & Music over Basic Motherboard Audio

Weblink: Creative Sound Blaster 5.1 Sound Card - High-quality surround audio

Price: 450/- shipped anywhere.

Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro #: SOLD
Miscellaneous Cables and adpaters:
==========================
VGA to VGA Cables (2 nos)

Price 150 bucks shipped to NCR, 175 to other states.

DSC03762.jpg

S-Video Cable

Price 150 bucks shipped

DSC03758.jpg

Some other Stuff:
=============

Samsung OEM 1GB SODIMM PC6400 800MHz Laptop RAM SOLD
Transcend 2GB Pen Drive SOLD
DVI-VGA Adapters (3 nos)

Price: 150 bucks shipped.

DSC03753.jpg

Terms and Conditions:
=================
* None of the item comes with official warranty although I can provide two weeks testing warranty.

* Shipping is extra and will be charged at actuals, unless mentioned.

* Prices are absolutely non negotiable. PM me if you really feel that some correction is needed.

* Lowballing is not welcome, I'll simply ignore their kind advices. PM me, if you must.

# Users can return the item back to me withing 7 days of the sale and I'll refund their money, in case they don't like the item. The return shipping has to be paid by the buyer. Also the buyer needs to send the item back first and only after receiving the item and after checking the item, I'll refund the money.
.........more items will be added soon. Keep checking this space for the updates.

@Sri, I haven't checked that on Win 7 since that comes from my other XP rig. But I don't find any reason why it shouldn't. Still you might want to confirm.

Srini Next in line for the 5.1

sushantV said:
@Sri, I haven't checked that on Win 7 since that comes from my other XP rig. But I don't find any reason why it shouldn't. Still you might want to confirm.

Srini Next in line for the 5.1

I did't asked for this, confused?. Change the que name.

Is the S-video cable a 4 pin or 7 pin? And of what nature is the other end of it? Component? Composite?

shr1k said:
Is the S-video cable a 4 pin or 7 pin? And of what nature is the other end of it? Component? Composite?

I need to check that but it'll most probably be 4 pin. ANyway, the other three pins do not make any difference.

This one is S-Video to S-video.

I have more cables which I haven't listed yet. There are S-Video to component and S-Video to composite cables as well, with me.

sushantV said:
Didnt get you man ? :(

BTW The SOund Blaster is sold to some other member, on the other forum.

I mean, I am Srini and I never asked you to hold. You have mentioned Srini is next in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back