1st Dhamaka For Today -Power Colour Graphic Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is going on? :huh:
Paaji you got palit gtx260 55nm or leadtek gtx260 extreme plus?Please send a qoute.:eek:hyeah:
And dont worry paaji agar koi kuch bekar kahe to tell me, uske bund te chole pa denge kale kale.:tongue:

Vegetaevil said:
what the hell is going on? :huh:
Paaji you got palit gtx260 55nm or leadtek gtx260 extreme plus?Please send a qoute.:eek:hyeah:
And dont worry paaji agar koi kuch bekar kahe to tell me, uske bund te chole pa denge kale kale.:tongue:

dusro ke bund main chole kyon daal raha hai beta jab khud ki bund lagi ho...
amar and his so called frnds are lowerin the quality of forum..

look at the way this person uses awful language in support of sire !

I fail to understand why do people target each and every post of Amarbir.... I've made 3-4 deals with him and all went smoothly with great prices, communication and shipping

Kindly maintain the dignity of forum...it's not your bedroom where you'd use those abusive language.

Hey Amarbir Nice Prices There But You Will Do Well To Stop Pre-Empting People.
Good Prices And All The Best For Your Sale Man.
:p

Please dont use words like bund bund on TE...Amarbir is nice person to deal..Also this is true hardware pricing in Punjab is high.

apitroda said:
dusro ke bund main chole kyon daal raha hai beta jab khud ki bund lagi ho...

amar and his so called frnds are lowerin the quality of forum..

look at the way this person uses awful language in support of sire !

Sir ,

Stop Taking My Name I Have Not Abused anyone And i Have Not Told Anyone To Abuse Anyone ,The Wording That Was Used By The Person Above Was His Outburst As DM Keeps Targetting Me All Around The Forum .I Have Nothing To Do With This .This Thread Is Sensless And Is Closed Now .The Purpose Of This Thread Was To Give Good Pricing On a Good Product As There are no taken for introductory Prices So Closing The Same .The GPU Discussion will Move To

http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-paradise/graphic-cards-and-monitors-115088.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back