Audio 2.0/2.1 Audiophile Speakers for PC

It was around 7k during the sale. Someone from TE bought it if I recall correctly.

I got one of those as well as the arko 80w and an mx5021. Tragically, I mostly use my m50's to watch 240p videos and the speakers are at my parents house and probably doing the same kind of job.

Keep the bass knob at 40-45%. Above that it'll get all boomy. Even then this sub is very position dependent. Try various locations and block one of the bass ports.

I thought your budget was 8k. How much you got the D9 for?
Got the D9 for 5k, incl all.[DOUBLEPOST=1424709557][/DOUBLEPOST]
regret to read that. any workaround to that, ie, using dsp/equaliser?!
Yes, the inbuilt realtek driver equalizer helped somewhat, but still sound is nowhere near what I had expected.[DOUBLEPOST=1424709614][/DOUBLEPOST]
I got one of those as well as the arko 80w and an mx5021. Tragically, I mostly use my m50's to watch 240p videos and the speakers are at my parents house and probably doing the same kind of job.
I think I'll get a M50x within a few months, the speaker is fine for games/movies, but music lovers will hate its guts.[DOUBLEPOST=1424709670][/DOUBLEPOST]
Keep the bass knob at 40-45%. Above that it'll get all boomy. Even then this sub is very position dependent. Try various locations and block one of the bass ports.
Got it down to 40%, sounds ok'ish now, still some instruments are getting hushed out, actually a lot of them, the entire midrange is getting strangled.

Back