Congrats.
happy19.gif

Now, your 5021 are mine.
ohyeah.gif
Thou shalt not deny.
evil.gif

LOL do you want that?
<

And what of shipping it? Don't think that is possible since it is heavy! You can take it when you come here for your next meet. I only wanted the set to go to someone who shall take good care of it. I personally did not want to part with it.

Thanks. Will pick it up or get it via someone reliable. I too cannot risk shipping that.
happy19.gif

I still have my last set though it still doesn't work after it just stopped abruptly one day- didn't have the heart to throw it away unless i gave one shot at fixing it or getting it fixed.
sad.gif

Congrats. You've broken into the 'audiophile' club now
ohyeah.gif

It seems to be that your speakers are rear ported. If so, you might want to consider giving them more breathing space from the wall.

Do post some impressions when you have the time, or even better, make it a review :)

Thanks. Will pick it up or get it via someone reliable. I too cannot risk shipping that.
happy19.gif

Alright. That sounds good. Keep me posted.

Noob alert!...What have you used to connect the PC and your consoles to the television at the same time.

The PC is connected to the primary display (Dell U2407WFP) via DVI and the HDTV via HDMI. The display is duplicated at times.

It seems to be that your speakers are rear ported. If so, you might want to consider giving them more breathing space from the wall.

Actually there's a lot of space behind the speakers. Almost 500 mm. Due to space restraints, I cannot move it any further.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
happy19.gif

I so wanted to get myself a good audio rig and it has paid off finally.

Congrats dude
happy55.gif
You got it all done. Sorry couldn't help ya out, was all messed up myself
tongu23e.gif

Hey no problem man! I did pester quite a lot of them when I was hunting for an amp!
54645.gif

may I know What software u use to Play music and is It Flac/mp3?

Foobar + ASIO output thru the STX.

90% of the source is .FLAC files. The rest are 320 kbps .mp3 files. I am seeking audio CDs for those so I could rip them.

There were some issues with the STX and Wasapi out. Will have to tinker around with the latest software update.

Back