Audio 2.1 Speaker Suggesstions required

Yes. if you can stretch your budget to 9-10k (approx) get the Edifier S530. Much more powerful that the C3. C3's price imo is because of its stylish dedicated external amp. S530 is better bang for buck. I'm really itching for the S730 beasts but they are like 16k, just spend 40k on a power rack so will have to wait :p
Edifier C3 costs around 9.3K , is it worth the extra ~5k ? Also do i have any better choice at ~9Kish.

- - - Updated - - -

Logitechs are plastic cans! Overhyped.
For 9k, there are better choices
Musically inclined Klipsch Promedia 2.1
Movies Logitech Z506

I had Creative T20 speakers they were really good paired with Asus ST sound card it was pure bliss. You can also check out Klipsch Promedia they are pretty good better than my old T20's for sure.

Edifier products have quality issues. Logitech is not bad, particularly Z906 and Z506, the bass is terrific. For music lovers, there is also M-Audio AV40 2.0, they have some volume knob issues. If you are feeling adventurous and can stretch your budget there is an Indian brand Sonodyne PQube 2.1, they are good for movies and music (TV/DVD)

Guys OP here, I got the Edifier C2 back from service a few weeks back.

I think the system is very good for the price. The build quality is amazing acc to me, although the satellites are a bit weak in comparison.

But all in all great sound quality at high volumes too. Loud enough to disturb the neighbors. I would recommend for music lovers/gamers alike.

The remote and the amp is a godsend and what made me buy this. Its a luxury to sit and adjust volume when watching movies with the remote.

Only issue I had is at very low volumes its not as good sounding.

Great set for the price.

Rating 8.5/10.

Bro you can go for Edifier C2 ,I also recently got this one, And under 4k its the best....
The Edifier C2's bass can be a tad ‘clubby’ in level (depending on your room and what you’re playing)
A compact 2.1 speaker system that is well-built and easy to use, and crucially offers good sound quality up to reasonably high volume levels.I am using it and i am giving a thumbs up from my side.... a warm recommendation, especially given its affordable price point.

And if can increase upto 4.7-4.8k you can also give a thought to Edifier C2+..Just main difference b/w c2 and c2+ is Power Rating (RMS): 53 Watts for c2 and aroung 90Watts for c2+.
But according to you pocket i will say go for Edifier C2,But as OP said Low volume is not good sounding then sir go for c2+ Great loud sound with awesome bass modified version of c2 with loud sound(90watts).

Bro you can go for Edifier C2 ,I also recently got this one, And under 4k its the best....
The Edifier C2's bass can be a tad ‘clubby’ in level (depending on your room and what you’re playing)
A compact 2.1 speaker system that is well-built and easy to use, and crucially offers good sound quality up to reasonably high volume levels.I am using it and i am giving a thumbs up from my side.... a warm recommendation, especially given its affordable price point.

And if can increase upto 4.7-4.8k you can also give a thought to Edifier C2+..Just main difference b/w c2 and c2+ is Power Rating (RMS): 53 Watts for c2 and aroung 90Watts for c2+.
But according to you pocket i will say go for Edifier C2,But as OP said Low volume is not good sounding then sir go for c2+ Great loud sound with awesome bass modified version of c2 with loud sound(90watts).

Isn't the RMS of C2 34 watts ?

Back