Audio 2.1 speakers budget 8k Rs.

Hacker

Skilled
Hi guys, I am planning to buy 2.1 speakers for PC.

Will be mainly used for movies and music.

Budget 8k max.

Thanks.

I'm also looking for same, a little research around the board seems to indicate edifier c3, available for ~ 6.5k-8k is a good candidate. However, its seems it was good recommendation in 2010. If anyone can advice if there are any better alternatives now?

Edifier C3 still good. Might look into creative gigaworks (some 2.1 is available for close to 8k). Alternatively you can look into audioengine A2 (not too sure about current cost but should be near your budget). They are actually not 2.1, just 2 but are good. Contact sarang for more info on them as he owns them (not sure if he still does).

Alternatively you can also look into swans (lower models) here Multimedia_HiVi,Inc.

Here is the swans that was widely acknowledged as a good system http://www.swanspeaker.com/products/products.aspx?cid=5&sid=0&pid=19&cmenu=spec

Edifier C3 still good. Might look into creative gigaworks (some 2.1 is available for close to 8k). Alternatively you can look into audioengine A2 (not too sure about current cost but should be near your budget). They are actually not 2.1, just 2 but are good. Contact sarang for more info on them as he owns them (not sure if he still does).

Alternatively you can also look into swans (lower models) here Multimedia_HiVi,Inc.

Here is the swans that was widely acknowledged as a good system Specification of M10_HiVi,Inc.
Yup I still do, though they are no-more on my desk (Replaced with PSB Image B4 + NAD 326), but the AEs are for keeps. Great vfm

Here is the swans that was widely acknowledged as a good system Specification of M10_HiVi,Inc.

Swans do look good, but any idea if they are available in Delhi and for what price ?
Audioengine A2 aren't available on bajao.com, the only dist I know...is there anyone else?

The edifier c3 are available in delhi for 7.8k..

Back