2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Sep 1, 2019
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1 year+ for both mice and none for keyboard (cause bill is lost and warranty expired on serial)
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading and evolving
Cooler Master CM110 RGB - 1750/- (Images)
(4.5/5)
Used for 2 days (about 6-7 hours total), this mouse is really good for people who want to game and have medium-sized hands with either type of grips, I have large hands so none of my use, comes with PixArt PMW3050 sensor

Corsair Harpoon Pro RGB - 1750/- (Images)
(4.5/5)
Used for about 10 days (22-23 hours total), needless to say much as it is a quite popular mouse, good for small to medium-size hands with either type of grips, comes with Pixart PMW3327 sensor

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Cherry MX Speed Silver - 11500 (Images)
(4/5)
Used for as long as I could until the addiction of smaller sized and custom keyboards took over, interested people would already know everything about it

Note: I will be cleaning and sanitizing all of the above with wet wipes then spraying 99.99% Medical grade IPA, then will wrap in cling film or if not then will sanitize the box as well, let me know for any other special request

Shipping will be through Delhivery Air so metro cities will take 1-day post pickup and others about 2-day to reach (as estimated by them)

I'll expect and answer queries and offers only through PM, in case you're new and don't have the privilege to PM then ask me here, I'll reach you myself in the shortest time possible

P.S. Don't have a good day, have a great day - Guy

Attachments

• InkedInked0001_LI.jpg
    InkedInked0001_LI.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 195
  • Inked06c05cc4-6c7c-4e96-89ce-19ba8207a716_LI.jpg
    Inked06c05cc4-6c7c-4e96-89ce-19ba8207a716_LI.jpg
    745.7 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
i cannot dm you so will ask here, what mouse do you use rn and what else would you suggest for huga hands like your and mine(and even better if kinda cheap) currently using the g305 which is painfully small because my sister took my razer basilisk(even that could've been a bit bigger and i'll be happy). sensors aren't a big deal to me as i don't really game that much or do any precise work

i cannot dm you so will ask here, what mouse do you use rn and what else would you suggest for huga hands like your and mine(and even better if kinda cheap) currently using the g305 which is painfully small because my sister took my razer basilisk(even that could've been a bit bigger and i'll be happy). sensors aren't a big deal to me as i don't really game that much or do any precise work
1. Logitech G502 Hero
2. G.Skill MX780
3. EVGA X17

will be adding a Hyperx Alloy Elite 2 RGB sealed brand new

if anyone buys any mouse with any keyboard I'll throw in a sealed pack amazon basics extended mousepad (only if no pathetically low negotiations are involved)

Back