2 Month Old HTC Desire, Factory Unlocked, Upgraded to Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Hi All

Selling my Near to Brand New HTC Desire. It is in Scratch Less Condition. Comes with all accessories However no box.

Product Name : HTC Desire

Expected Price: Rs 20,000/-

Time of Purchase: October 2010

Warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Another 10 Months in UK

Reason for Sale: Fed Up Of The Android Experience

Purchase Invoice Available: No

Product Condition: 9.5/10 (Scratch Guard Used From Day 1)

Product Location: New Delhi, India.

Preferred Courier & Shipping Charges: Blue Dart (Additional Rs. 500 for Airmail + Insurance).

Payment Options: Cash, NEFT, eBay.in (Will Incur Additional +6% on the total Amount).

Photobucket Album Link

Lowball at Your Own Convinience.

Cannot Hold It For Anyone, First to Pay Gets The Product.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

4/5th part of the Full Payment Received From NUKEU666, However have asked the Buyer to Please Transfer The Remaining Amount Before I Can Ship The Product, Cause Need The Amount To Purchase Another Phone And Transfer All My Stuff Before I Can Send This Phone.

GODSPEED

NUKEU666 Has Transfered The Remaining Amount. Will Ship the product Today Evening and PM Him The Tracking ID. Shipping Via Bluedart.

Nukeu666, Thanks for the prompt reply to the payment request. I really appreciate that.

Update To NUKEU666

"Hi Mate,

My apologies however the Blue Dart Person didn't turn up yet, so would personally go to the Blue Dart Store tomorrow and would ship it First Thing In The Morning.

This will not get delayed beyond Today.

GODSPEED"

Update To NUKEU666

"Hi Mate,
My apologies however the Blue Dart Person didn't turn up yet, so would personally go to the Blue Dart Store tomorrow and would ship it First Thing In The Morning.

This will not get delayed beyond Today.

GODSPEED"

Hi Dude.

For some reasons the card came back to me, maybe cause i didn't mark the declaration with it.

I would like to refund you the amount of 2GB of card.

Please send me your Account Information for the same.

"I POSTED HERE CAUSE NUKEU666's INBOX IS FULL AND DOES NOT ALLOW ME TO SEND HIM MESSAGES. PLEASE RESPOND WHEN YOU SEE THIS!"

GODSPEED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back