***2 Weeks OLD***Spice MI 410***11K***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asky

Adept
Spice MI 410 - 10.5K

For Sale is a two-week-old Spice MI 410. It is in perfect working condition. I have the original bill dated 05/07/2011 and it was purchased through a Spice outlet in Oberoi Mall, Mumbai.
Comes with the Box and ALL accessories.

MUMBAI BUYERS ONLY. I will not ship it. If you live outside Mumbai, you need to arrange for a pickup.
Price: Rs. 10,500 (Price Drop)(Non negotiable. I think a new one comes for 12,999 so I think this is fair price for a two week old piece).
Condition: Minor cosmetic blemishes(check pictures) because of the two week use obviously but both the front and back protectors are intact. So all the scuff marks are on the protectors.
Reason for Sale: I bought the Galaxy S2 because of much better dev/custom ROM support and so no longer need this.
Misc.:
I have flashed this with custom ROM’s since I have had it. I am not sure if this matters much but just putting it here for disclosure. I think you can still claim warranty by flashing to the stock (CSL?) firmware. The phone right now has stock CSL 2.2.2(Froyo)
Also, I can give you the phone preloaded with any of the available ROM’s out there. I can Root it and give you if you want me to.
Will bundle a 2GB microSD card (Useful for flashing ROM’s)

Pics:

Spice MI 410 - Imgur

Interested in trade with Blackberry 8520 (Black) or Orange San Francisco (White). Am from Navi Mumbai so can trade face to face.

************************bump**********************

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BUMP with price drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back