2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ just click on web a/c, takes 1 minute

No success when i enter email id it isn't found in system :( even tried to get username but no success :(

acm.jpg

^^ Tried same links but getting this message

Create a Web account
A problem occured with the email address entered

Please try again.

email not found in records but payment was successful check once again if payment reversed

guys is it safte to give off keys? i mean if i give it to some one else and they activate it and i activate another key wthere wont be any problems rite?

Thanks for the info guys.. Used my student MSDNAA A/C which my university gave me way back in '08 when i did my masters degree.. To my surprise, it still works :).. The only sad thing is I cant get the french win8 key :(.. It says, "Please enter a valid username and password. Note that you must register on this webstore to be able to sign in -- an account you may have with your institution is not sufficient".

@kuduku thank you very much. I was planning to buy Windows 8 upgrades for the whole family. It could have costed me around 5k-6k. But thanks to you I have saved a lot of hard-earned money. :) I appreciate your post very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update for Windows 8 for x64-based Systems

Update for Windows 8 for x64-based Systems (KB2756872)

To be installed by people who have installed Windows8 RTM

These updates (*.msu) provide a collection of performance and reliability improvements that are designed to improve the Windows 8 experience.

Quick details

Version: 2756872 Date published: 10/8/2012
Change language:

KB articles: KB2756872

File name Size 162.8 MB
Windows8-RT-KB2756872-x64.msu

Hi guys as small doubt,
i have a windows 7 original key and windows 8 original key,the wondows 7 iam currently using now so if i uninstall that and install windows 8,can i reinstall windows 7 in my laptop?that is can i activate my windows 7 from the lap top?

I am planning to install Win 8 on a spare laptop HDD I have just to have a feel of it.

After using it for a months, I will install it on my main HDD.

How many times I can install Win 8 with same key and activate it ?

Unlimited on same machine . After 10 times call up MS and get phone activation

I want to try it on my laptop with a spare hard disk before installing it on my desktop. For laptop, I am getting official Win 8 upgrade for Rs.699/-.

Will I loose one key in process of this trial ?

yes , full hardware/machine cannot be changed
kuduku,I need some clarification. As per what I remember, Microsoft's EULA allowed you to use a single-user license on any machine as long as it was on only one machine. What if the machine that I am currently using Win8 on dies out, won't I be able to use the same key on another new machine? Of course I do not intend to use the same license on 2 machines at the same time.

kuduku,I need some clarification. As per what I remember, Microsoft's EULA allowed you to use a single-user license on any machine as long as it was on only one machine. What if the machine that I am currently using Win8 on dies out, won't I be able to use the same key on another new machine? Of course I do not intend to use the same license on 2 machines at the same time.
If your motherboard gets changed or dies down . You call up MS on phone activation and tell them the same . They will allow give the activation code and allow install on changed hardware machine . I have never done this but this is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back