2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
- - - Updated - - -
Good Information. I have couple of clarifications needed :

1. The Picture 8 it shows extended access for 24 months. That means you will get access to the website for 24 months after that you need to renew your membership ?
  2. Membership of the site will not affect the software that you purchased using this accounts , if you take backup of the ISO's and keys ?
  3. You can only purchase one license/keys of all the software per login/membership ?
  4. Since Windows 8 retail copy is not release how come it available for student ? Is this final release copy or consumer release candidate ?

1 Yes you can download iso and key for 2 years
2 Keys are lifetime like retail but 10 install restriction , after 10 you have to call MS for phone activation .
3 Not compulsory Win xp is more than 1 key
4 I dont know but its final and not beta or anything . Its RTM

1 Yes you can download iso and key for 2 years
2 Keys are lifetime like retail but 10 install restriction , after 10 you have to call MS for phone activation .
3 Not compulsory Win xp is more than 1 key
4 I dont know but its final and not beta or anything . Its RTM

Thanks for your reply. Seems to be value for money.I will get win8,7,xp and office

My account created

I have started to download the windows 8

lets see how its turns out
106lytt.jpg

after you make the payment, there is an option to create web account, i created there but the membership number doesnt seem to be linked to web account. Am i missing something.

TBH i remember being the one who created a thread about this on TE back in 2009...the frenzy it created!!! lol :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

after you make the payment, there is an option to create web account, i created there but the membership number doesnt seem to be linked to web account. Am i missing something.

If memory serves me right then you'll need to wait a while before your membership number appears after which you can create a web account and then signup for MSDN subscription

figured it out, i used the wrong email id for creating web account so it couldnt link account. opted for dreamspark. hope to get email from them soon

TBH i remember being the one who created a thread about this on TE back in 2009...the frenzy it created!!! lol :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

If memory serves me right then you'll need to wait a while before your membership number appears after which you can create a web account and then signup for MSDN subscription

And I bought it during that time with help of one of our forum member as i didnt have CC . But that time there were many keys to be had now sadly only 1 and no Wn 7

Apologies for interfering But would like to inform you that the win 8 retail version has been released (atleast someone who has MSDN ACCOUNT) has the keys.

Apologies for interfering But would like to inform you that the win 8 retail version has been released (atleast someone who has MSDN ACCOUNT) has the keys.
We are on MSDN only but with limitation on number of keys
MSDNAA aka Dreamspark Premium is available free of charge for all members of IEEE and ACM.

- - - Updated - - -

Updated hurry second key available , its French download , instructions in first post . But its a key nevertheless

Updated hurry second key available , its French download , instructions in first post . But its a key nevertheless
I find no instructions for French download

- - - Updated - - -

I see now it's updated. Thanks a lot !!

We are on MSDN only but with limitation on number of keys
MSDNAA aka Dreamspark Premium is available free of charge for all members of IEEE and ACM.

- - - Updated - - -

Once installed you cant change the language .is it correct??

- - - Updated - - -

Today's Topic: ACM Adds Upgraded DreamSpark Software Package to Student Member Benefits

Thursday, October 4, 2012

As part of ACM's Student Academic Initiatives, ACM Student Members now have complimentary access to an updated package of software design and development tools called DreamSpark Premium Software Program. The program is made possible by ACM's partnership with Microsoft.
As an ACM Student Member, you can download the package, which now includes Microsoft Windows 8, by clicking on myACM and entering your web account information. The program (previously known as Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance) contains nearly 100 software packages including Visual Studio 2012 Professional Edition, SQL Server 2012, Expression Studio 4, XNA Game Studio 4, and Windows Server 2012.

To enroll and view a complete list of the complimentary software available, go to myACM for access.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back