2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Windows Media Center to Windows 8 Pro:

If your PC is running Windows 8 Pro and you'd like to get Windows 8 Media Center Pack so you can watch and record live TV with Windows Media Center, you can take advantage of the following special offer:
For a limited time, get Windows 8 Media Center Pack for free :
Add features - Microsoft Windows

Terms & Condition
Promotion details:
The promotional price is limited to one license per PC and a maximum limit of five licenses per customer.
This promotion is available beginning on October 26, 2012, and runs until January 31, 2013, inclusive.

I've already generated 2 keys, but now I'm getting this error on the page of every variant of win8

"This software is momentarily unavailable please come back later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Is anyone else also getting this?

I've already generated 2 keys, but now I'm getting this error on the page of every variant of win8

"This software is momentarily unavailable please come back later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Yes I also saw the same error.

Generated total of 3 keys , no issues

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH MEDIA CENTER DETAILS

- - - Updated - - -

surprisingly all email accounts did not have the keys . Did you receive the code/key in your email ?

I got an email email to upgrade my Windows 7 laptop to Windows 8 for Rs.699/-.

They have sent me a promo code also.

As of now, I do not want to upgrade.

Should I buy it in case I want to upgrade it later just for the sake of legitimate upgrade.

Otherwise, I have Windows 8 keys, thanks to this thread. :p

Generated total of 3 keys , no issues

FIRST POST UPDATED WITH MEDIA CENTER DETAILS

- - - Updated - - -

surprisingly all email accounts did not have the keys . Did you receive the code/key in your email ?

When? currently win8 is not available

Window 8 is launched and live for download just for Rs 1999.
I just ordered my copy of window 8 pro.
sWlwK.jpg

How is that possible ?
The cheapest you can get is 650 approx .
650INR for those who buy new windows 7 pc/lappy :D

How can be you are sure that its genuine ?
ask m$ wheather it is genuine buy from ACM/Dreamspark :D

ps : ACM/Dreamspark for teacher/student/college,school stuff.

Most of the users in various other forums are reporting that there is a considerable delay in getting that Media Center Key, so I am quite positive that we will receive it eventually .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back