2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have bought a 64bit key from varkey, but I don't have access to dreamspark to download. Can anyone who has downloaded the 64 bit ISO please confirm if this is the same file:

Size: 3.34GB

Hey, can you post the link from where you downloaded the 63-bit iso? The DreamSpark downloader is plain horrible. It managed to download the 32-bit version even though I had paused that, meanwhile the 64 bit is stuck at 67% since Sunday evening. :lol:

Can't seem to find a way to downgrade to genuine Windows 7. Anyone ?

I think once Win8 releases they might bring back Win7 keys. Anyway, you have taken the membership for one year right? So just keep checking once in a while, they might add it eventually.

Hi, I have bought a 64bit key from varkey, but I don't have access to dreamspark to download. Can anyone who has downloaded the 64 bit ISO please confirm if this is the same file:

Size: 3.34GB

Yes they are the same, these are for the DreamSpar x64 bit ISO
File: en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso
CRC-32: a5889f86
MD4: 1c06c693f1e68ce4d2ff4ecc45dd0388
MD5: 0e8f2199fae18fe510c23426e68f675a
SHA-1: 1ce53ad5f60419cf04a715cf3233f247e48beec4

Hey, can you post the link from where you downloaded the 63-bit iso? The DreamSpark downloader is plain horrible. It managed to download the 32-bit version even though I had paused that, meanwhile the 64 bit is stuck at 67% since Sunday evening. :lol:.
It's there on thepiratebay.

Guys, will that 2nd key (64-bit French ISO) work on a 32bit English ISO ?? if not then is there any 32-bit french edition available on Dreamspark premium ?

I just need another 32bit edition for my sister's laptop, it's an x-86 processor so doesn't support 64bit OS..

Any help would really be appreciated. :)

EDIT - BTW can't i just download the Chinese/Dutch Win8 ISO and change the language to English ??

Guys, will that 2nd key (64-bit French ISO) work on a 32bit English ISO ?? if not then is there any 32-bit french edition available on Dreamspark premium ?

I just need another 32bit edition for my sister's laptop, it's an x-86 processor so doesn't support 64bit OS..

Any help would really be appreciated. :)

EDIT - BTW can't i just download the Chinese/Dutch Win8 ISO and change the language to English ??
Yes the 32 bit and 64 bit keys are interchangeable, so you can use the 64 bit French key with 32 bit English ISO.

Got mine minutes after posting. :bigok:

- - - Updated - - -

---- EDIT -- saw its already in the OP---

:23:

GET TWO MORE WINDOWS 8 KEYS (32 AND 64 BIT FRENCH VERSIONS) - keys work for all languages

Use these links after signing into Dreamspark,

Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32-bit (French) - DreamSpark - Download | Association for Computing Machinery - Advancing Computing - DreamSpark Premium | Academic Software Discounts

Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64-bit (French) - DreamSpark - Download | Association for Computing Machinery - Advancing Computing - DreamSpark Premium | Academic Software Discounts

Source : Slickdeals.net forums.

ME TOO GOT RIGHT AFTER POSTING xD !

GOt the 4 windows 8 keys,but the keys didnt show up,saying system is busy,and the keys will be available later !

Just to confirm. I installed the 64 Bit W8 on my friend's PC with the 32 Bit Key and it definitely does work. No problems what so ever. Cheers.

@ubergeek No, you can get only

1 x English 32bit
1 x English 64bit
1 x French/Dutch/other language 32bit
1 x French/Dutch/other language 64bit

So total 4 keys.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ No, you can get only

1 x English 32bit
1 x English 64bit
1 x French/Dutch/other language 32bit
1 x French/Dutch/other language 64bit