2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
:ashamed: I'm always late .. BTW I've installed Win8 Pro on my laptop. In the event viewer I have noticed there are some errors about kernel power, anybody has the same errors? And how are you guys managing the drivers. In my laptops' device manager there are two unknown devices with the name "Bases System Device". I'm unable to find what the device is :(

I am running windows 7 ultimate on my system ,will i be able to upgrade to windows 8 pro by this method. I don't want to loose my data and currently installed programs any views on this ?

Nalin you can upgrade to the Win8 Pro by keeping the currently installed programs and your personal files. The upgrade assistant checks for compatible and non-compatible apps on your current OS and gives you a list. Or you can select "Install by Creating Media" option and create a ISO or a bootable USB disk then install Win8 on another partition(dual boot) if you have any.

For people buying at 699/- to upgrade non-genuine windows! what if MS disable license key after sometime / send notice of piracy / refuse to activate windows re installation? Is it possible?

For people buying at 699/- to upgrade non-genuine windows! what if MS disable license key after sometime / send notice of piracy / refuse to activate windows re installation? Is it possible?

Yup i think so it seems to me that it is much safer to get through ACM for 900rs

Microsoft getting 699 Rs per a copy of windows 8 installed on a pc.,
If that person didnt buy he will use a pirated version in this case Microsoft earn 0 rs per copy of windows 8 installed on a pc

Which is better???

Microsoft is not a fool,they are using this trick to lure customers to get legit windows 8

One fine day,when Microsoft thinks it got enough licenses ,they will patch up this loophole !!!!!!!!!

anyhow this promotion ends 28-2-13

Another option

1st Install windows 8 pro then goto

system >> windows activation and click on View details in Windows Activation

Then click on Buy a new key

Then

0yfGM.jpg

1 user 3pc Lic.

I am facing a peculiar thing in the ACM membership page, it is asking me all sort of things for my college and education etc..
I didn't read that it is needed in the first post also so please help me...

I need two licenses so please help me..
Thanks a lot.
TgghY.png

I am facing a peculiar thing in the ACM membership page, it is asking me all sort of things for my college and education etc..
I didn't read that it is needed in the first post also so please help me...

I need two licenses so please help me..
Thanks a lot.
Yes this thing is for Students only :yes: , this was mentioned in the first page itself. If you go thru the posts in this thread you would have an idea what needs to be done.

I have unused keys, PM me if anyone is interested :)

P.s: My college Dreamspark account activated off-late, so I have a full set of unused keys if you're wondering about the extra keys I have :p

What I wanted to ask is whether I can also enter any name and stuff about education etc.. and still get the membership and licenses for 4 Windows 8 pro OSes?
Yes this thing is for Students only :yes: , this was mentioned in the first page itself. If you go thru the posts in this thread you would have an idea what needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back