2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn !! :( I just tried to pay for the membership but after my CC got charged for INR 900 it returned to the previous page saying something about a "Previous attempt failed due to BadIP" .. I have mailed them .... Haven't got a reply yet...

Anyone else facing the same issue?
Want my 900 INR back !! I hope I get a reply from them soon....

Could this problem be due to the fact that I already had an ACM account on the same email address previously? - I had forgotten about this...
I can log into the ACM website with my old id.. But the "My Services" tab does not have Dreamspark opt-in yet ? :(

i am getting error : Previous payment was NOT CAPTURED
Tried using both FF and IE9 :( . used other banks CC and DC option .

@kuduku

i know this is a silly question , but is it ok if i dont download win 8 now? Msoft will not change it's policy or something and win 8 will disappear from dreamspark? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I got only two licenses, when I try to add the Great Britain versions, it says the product might already be in the shopping cart. How do I get the other two Win 8 Pro licenses?

use older version of IE that is IE 5 or 6
or
use compatibility option in IE 9

Tried that ... still getting the same error .
I am using Axis bank debit card ( mastercard ) ... any one else faced this problem with axis debit card ?

If no solution comes to this , can anyone pay for me ? i will do a NEFT .

Tried that ... still getting the same error .
I am using Axis bank debit card ( mastercard ) ... any one else faced this problem with axis debit card ?

If no solution comes to this , can anyone pay for me ? i will do a NEFT .
Am using Axis bank debit card :) and its works for me :)

ps : in payment option use other bank credit card/debit card

if anyone has an extra key please do PM me.
have downloaded win 8 and PMed many folks about the key(who were willing to share) but no replies!

Am using Axis bank debit card :) and its works for me :)

ps : in payment option use other bank credit card/debit card
Thats what i am using .. but everytime i enter the details , it goes to the confirmation page of HDFC PG and then back to acm , with a message on top - Previous payment was NOT CAPTURED

Edit : Finally payment done , used E-wallet ( axis VCC ) to pay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back