2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do they mean by tis

Even if your cost is
$0.00 as is the case for students, you can purchase it only once

BTW i got the media center key

- - - Updated - - -

Do they mean activate it only once and on one machine?
So now i have a windwos 8 key from ACM i cannot use it on two machines can i?

That's what they mean

I've already generated 2 keys, but now I'm getting this error on the page of every variant of win8

"This software is momentarily unavailable please come back later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Is anyone else also getting this?

It's working fine now. Must have been a temporary issue.
Got 2 more keys today

This is getting interesting and murkier by the day. After the reports of Microsoft letting users with pirated Windows 7/XP to upgrade to Windows 8, we have come across a major loophole which lets anyone and everyone to upgrade to Windows 8 for just USD 14.99 (orINR 699) by faking the details on the WindowsUpgradeOffer page.
For the uninitiated, the MRP of Windows 8 Pro version is $169.99 and during the promotional offer period, which runs till Jan 31st 2013, Microsoft is offering a big $130 discount to encourage early adaption of the latest Windows OS. So, the existing Windows 7/Vista/XP users can upgrade to Windows 8 for just $39.99 (or INR 1999). Additionally, Microsoft had announced that those who bought a Windows 7 PC between June 2, 2012, and January 31, 2013 are eligible for a further discount and can actually upgrade for a meagre $14.99. Moreover, users get to download the ISO and/or save Windows 8 as bootable USB.

Windows 8 Promo Code Gaffe Lets Anyone to Upgrade for $14.99

^ why this website is so much worried for Microsoft and contacted them., do they think Microsoft is fool.it specifically omitted windows 7 for India.they want to make windows 8 original for 650 rs
I think Microsoft is playing innocent looking smart market strategy.
Hope they will succeed and make many Indians legit win 8 users

^ why this website is so much worried for Microsoft and contacted them., do they think Microsoft is fool.it specifically omitted windows 7 for India.they want to make windows 8 original for 650 rs
I think Microsoft is playing innocent looking smart market strategy.
Hope they will succeed and make many Indians legit win 8 users

may be m$ want to Remove Piracy from India :D

I have a code which I got with new laptop, I can upgrade to Win 8 Pro for Rs 699.
I don't think I'll be going with Win 8, so can I sell that code?

kCPAf.jpg

anyone buy from "windows 8 upgrade assistant" ?

Problem is when I buy always shown a error message

[h=1]We couldn't process your order[/h]Check your payment info and try again. Provided by arvato distribution GmbH.

On Windows Upgrade Offer website there is a Q/A in the FAQ(Eligible Systems) section.

Do I have to install the Windows 8 upgrade on the eligible PC, or can I install it on another PC?
The upgrade offer is tied to a Windows 7 PC purchased between 2 June 2012 and 31 January 2013, but you can choose to redeem the offer and install the upgrade on any compatible Windows-based PC with a qualifying base operating system.

If I'm not wrong does the above answer means that one can avail this offer showing the proof of purchase and install the upgrade using the new key on any other PC(which is not purchased in the period of 2 June 2012 to 31 January 2013) having Windows 7. Can you guys throw me some light here :)

On Windows Upgrade Offer website there is a Q/A in the FAQ(Eligible Systems) section.

If I'm not wrong does the above answer means that one can avail this offer showing the proof of purchase and install the upgrade using the new key on any other PC(which is not purchased in the period of 2 June 2012 to 31 January 2013) having Windows 7. Can you guys throw me some light here :)
Thats the funny and most important part . They are not asking proof of purchase , just fill in any date between eligible period and you have the Win 8 key for 699 . They are not checking whether you even purchased a Win 7 OS machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back