2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any tool that can properly extract all relevant links from the first page? For some godforsaken stupid reason, the first page is blocked on the company network.

@kuduku and all other esteemed Windows 8 users, I am in a split situation.
My computer is kaput and although I work on company pc for most of my work I want to buy two pc's in april next year, so I amwondering if I purchase the license through ACM now and then use it at that time will it work?
I may use one license on company pc but then will I be able to change the license of that pc to my personal pc when I buy it?

I am so stunned by this situation that I am confused.. Please help
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
kuduku and all other esteemed Windows 8 users, I am in a split situation.
My computer is kaput and although I work on company pc for most of my work I want to buy two pc's in april next year, so I amwondering if I purchase the license through ACM now and then use it at that time will it work?
I may use one license on company pc but then will I be able to change the license of that pc to my personal pc when I buy it?

I am so stunned by this situation that I am confused.. Please help
Thanks
You can use it later in April . Keys are lifetime .
You are getting 4 keys and requirement is two . Why care ? but I dont know whether you can use the same key once used on your office PC in your new home PC . People did comment that it can be done but if anyone has done it can confirm here

Thanks for being so fast and responsive, you are doing a fantastic service .
SO the keys can be used lifetime and systems can be activated as you say, YTEAAHH !!! :D
Then I can surely buy through ACM and just keep them till the time I buy new PC's.

Thanks man..
though I totally believe you but is it guaranteed ;) just asking

You are getting 4 keys and requirement is two . Why care ? but I dont know whether you can use the same key once used on your office PC in your new home PC . People did comment that it can be done but if anyone has done it can confirm here

Using a single key on both my desktop and laptop. Both got activated.

You can use one key only once, you could use one key in multiple devices even in win 7 but key could get banned.

You can use one key only once, you could use one key in multiple devices even in win 7 but key could get banned.

Ohh.. So what to do if we need to reinstall the OS (incase some virus issue or anything else get screwed).. We cant use the same key again??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back