2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i meant one key in one PC , you can reinstall the key as many times as you want but you cant use it on more than one PC

Its gonna be 48 hours since my friend optd in for Dreamspark Premium.

Do u think thats because the days were saturday and sunday?

instead of 8 keys , i got only 4 keys ..... 32bit english / 64 bit english / 64 bit French / 32 bit Dutch .... what did i miss

^ U were getting four keys only mate.Who told u that u were getting 8 keys?

u were getting 4 Win 8 keys !

So its basically 4 keys for how much? What is the total cost right now?

- Just asking as this thread is more than a month old now.

I have joined ACM and then have got a conformation screen with my transaction and other details.
I ask, as to whenI create an account, I created one right away as in the image number 5 of the first post, did I do wrong??

Please answer.. I am getting nervous..
I used the same Email that I used in creating and account with ACM..
I didn't get any option of choosing Dreamspark.. :(
Helpp

I was not able to download from the Retail link given. The file was showing up without any progress. Also from the other links the download speed was at max 100kbps even though i'm having higher speed downloads from rapidshare and other servers (400kbps). Since my couple of times after 1gb the download was failed. Do others faced slow download issue? This was with 64bit links.

Also for torrent do we need to download the torrent file thru a thru client. I'm not able to download the torrent file thru firefox browser.

I have joined ACM and then have got a conformation screen with my transaction and other details.
I ask, as to whenI create an account, I created one right away as in the image number 5 of the first post, did I do wrong??

Please answer.. I am getting nervous..
I used the same Email that I used in creating and account with ACM..
I didn't get any option of choosing Dreamspark.. :(
Helpp

go to my acm,there will be dreaspark premium option,just opt in.

I have made payment but not received that Email from ACM, although the payment has been processed.
where is the M ACM button, will it only function if the payment is reflected in ACM?
go to my acm,there will be dreaspark premium option,just opt in.

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is, I have seen the MyACM tab and have opted in, now this is the message I am getting
Is it OK ??

msdnaa – Association for Computing Machinery (myACM) 2012-11-06 12-12-14.jpg

msdnaa – Association for Computing Machinery (myACM) 2012-11-06 12-12-14.jpg

I have made payment but not received that Email from ACM, although the payment has been processed.
where is the M ACM button, will it only function if the payment is reflected in ACM?

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is, I have seen the MyACM tab and have opted in, now this is the message I am getting
Is it OK ??

View attachment 15971

View attachment 15971

You have already opted in,once ur dreampark account is made,u will get an email from ACM (within 24-72 Hours minimum ) so chill !Its not instant.

Finally today i able to opted in dreamspark waiting for login details :)

anyway can anyone share ISO of Win 8 64 bit ready to pay charges :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back